Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

So. I've recently just got to Chapter 3 of FF7R and I have a few opinions. Bear in mind, this is my first exposure to FF7, so my opinions will be slightly biased.

-General presentation. Proof positive that triple A development can be a wonderful thing under the right director. The lengthy 100 gig install was definitely worth it.
-Combat. I know this is a controversial take, but I VASTLY prefer Nomura's system over the Active Time system. It's just nice having the confidence that action is all I need to focus on this time and not the game pretending to be turn-based when it's really not.
-Story. (kinda) Very much enjoying Cloud and Sephiroth's dynamic and curious to see where it goes.

Dislikes:
-"THE PLANET IS LITERALLY DYING EVIL CORPORATIONS ARE GREEDY AND EVIL DEFINITELY NOT ANY VIEWS WE'RE TRYING TO EXPRESS HERE NO SIR"
Seriously, this game has all the subtlety of a steamroller and I hope this isn't a consistent thing.
-Saving takes weirdly long.
-Tutorials are not super helpful, but they're sufficient I guess.

I mean, it's not like I mind the message; I even agree with it (to an extent), but having an author's very obvious view incessantly shoved in my face is not something I tend to appreciate.

I didn’t much like Andrew either, he was too cool to be Peter Parker. But Tobey just wasn’t Peter Parker at all.. Peter is supposed to be nerdy and a bit awkward. But Tobey was just cringe.... and complained the whole time..

I think Tom Holland captures a pretty good dynamic of both Peter and spiderman roles. But I haven’t much loved either of his movies

Into the spiderverse is the best spidey movie hands down!

I’ve bought it 3 times lol. Once on Bly ray, another was a special steel book from Best Buy. And now that I finally have a ps5 and can watch 4k movies, I just bought it in 4k

It is sooooo good in 4k