Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Yeah it's just kinda weird cause like if you were to remake a game now in ue4, on the front lines of games, and you have KH1 remake. The intent is to bring it to current audiences with current technologies

But say another 20 years passes and you want to bring KH1 to current audiences with current technology. It's just a weird concept to me that we decide that we want to do that for a game even once, because theres nothing saying we can't do it again. And by 2060 we have kh1remakeremake

But one of these days I should probably watch cinderella and stuff

Not a whole lot of old disney movies I watched

I remember watching alice in wonderland and just not getting the following behind it

I just don't really watch movies anymore. None of them feel that great in general. My last favorite movie to come out was Zombieland 2, and even that felt it was lacking something

It's just hard for me to get hype for one to three hours of a movie with no foundation

like the avengers, theyre adapting something, reimaging something at least. I can get behind that, even if I don't really care for the movies

And sometimes it can be good, train to busan was a great movie

But I would never watch these movies unless somebody said they were good

I just watch a bunch of anime. So who honestly knows how valid my opinions are- I generally feel like anime is more worth it than most forms of media.

Its often adapted from a book or comic - it has a storyline to follow. And if you enjoy it, well often times that book or comic is still ongoing and you can consume more of the media

I really liked Zombieland and how it was portrayed

but if I want to delve into that universe more, what option do I have? Fanfic?

Western media is just like... a lot of stuff

and sometimes you have a standout of those things

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, whatever else

but then sometimes you get 2 broke girls

people go in blind

Both in creation and consumption

Obviously I can't say that western makes a lot of the same stuff tho- Japan does too.

Isekai, school slice of life, a lot of it is the same formula

The difference being though that in anime stuff actually happens

If I take survivor for example

I'm watching the same thing every episode. And all that happens is they leave one by one

it creates an attachment by making it known that these people might not be here tomorrow

so there's no need for development

anime tho you got the same 5 characters, some side characters. They're all around and they develop, or at least the world around them develops

idk

I'm ranting