Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

Best days during work are when you start work and your boss already says that this day will be a shitshow and then everything just gets so bad that everyone laughs to cope with it

RoxasExcite

my boss caught me saying "I hate my firetrucking life please end me" and he told me "don't say things like that. we need to suffer together 🙂 "

my boss caught me saying "I hate my firetrucking life please end me" and he told me "don't say things like that. we still need you so we can suffer together 🙂 "

Can I just say how much the entire discourse about AI has destroyed an honest conversation about the use of AI and how it could benefit society. I recommended someone using chatgpt for username suggestions and people were super firetrucking toxic about it

and how it basically replaced google because the entire algorithm is based on things you can find in the web

you can even ask for the source of the information if you really need the site

I guess I'll just put this here. I had a really weird dream last night that I was playing FF9 Remake. However... I was playing it on my Switch... for some reason 🤨 (sorry no I didn't notice a release date anywhere in the dream). Eh. Just a dream obviously. lol