Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

The day I collapsed I felt like Zack at the end of Crisis Core. Everything vanished in front of my eyes and then I woke up at the hospital. After that my memories were gone. I did not tell anybody about it because it sounds a bit crazy if you have to explain to people that you do not have any memories anymore. I already tried to look this up on the internet but there were no answers.

All of them? God no, there's too many things that I forget about.

For me it's kinda like a spectrum, there are some memories that I can remember clear as day and walk through them all over again, some I can remember specific parts but not everything and some I can only rememeber stuff like smells, sounds, and sights

Interesting. Maybe I should consider talking to a doctor. Hopefully this is not something bad. I just hope he will not laugh or consider me crazy. Because it was like the death scene of Zack where everything vanished in front of his eyes and turned white. I could not explain it in any other way. Like I still know all the people around me but there are no memories anymore.