Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

> Can I say none :')
No you must choose!!!

> All dubs are good in my opinion but i respect your opinions

I am sorry, but all dubs are absolutely not good. It's subjective and all but you can clearly hear when there is a bad performance and when there is good.

> Did the voice actors convey emotion in Avatar The Last Airbender too???

It absolutely did and not because it's a dub but because this was made in America rather than Japan and then dubbed over to English. Dubbing to English is not a great way to voice act as you need to do a cold reading, ie no preparation in whatever you are given. Avatar doesn't have this issue as they took their time with it all.

I was gonna say "well that is your opinion Otti, but i personally just can't read something while watching anime. I know you said it's subjectively and all but have you ever watched an actually good dub in your opinion?" And about the ATLA thing, "Well if ALL animes were made specifically in America, would a lot more people prefer dubs over subs or would it still be the other way around where people prefer subs over dubs? You really think dubbing anime from Japanase to English is not great at all?"