Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

General Chat

i dont really wanna type it all out again lol
so i just found my old message on the topic ima copy and paste sorry goldy for the overtaking of general i am about to do ?

i will say the "strand" system was fun
i liked finding random ladders across the place, and then feeling like I was part of a community in leaving random ladders or whatever else anywhere else.
Kinda lost all its impact though after I made like 4 bridge segments from scratch all on my own though since nobody else seemed to care about them.

But the game was just a repetitive mess. Walk here, walk there. You walk here but then it starts to rain and then youre stuff takes damage, unless you used 90% of your space to hold repair-canisters, which even when they ran out you still held onto them because they could be recycled.

Then there were all of the random encounters with the shadow people that just happened, only making it frustrating as your baby cried and your gear took more and more damage, and if you slipped up once everything was pretty much just gone, unless you took up another 90% of your storage space for blood guns then you could just go through and kill all the shadow people, all while trying to raise your ranks with random ass people across the land, who for some reason never give you enough likes to raise you up to the next level.

It's a game of minor to moderate inconveniences.
The story is so slow in anything happening, and whatever story there was just wasn't worth it. There was no payoff, the sense of community it strived for was weak, and its storytelling was obscure, vague, and lame.

You have to paralyze those people each time whenever you want to enter the raider camps, because if you just kill them, you have to go on a whole journey throughout all of those inconveniences to make it so it doesn't literally destroy your map