Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

also While I do find the similarities in demyx and MoM interesting, I also dont think its demyx even now because Luxu says he is going to RETURN soon, which means hes not there, AKA its not Demyx

Otherwise people won't stop saying Sora is 1 dimensional

Honestly it's mostly true

Like for example he's like Naruto if Naruto remained the same way he was in base Naruto in Shippuden

Riku is most developed because of the dificulty with controlling his hearts darkness, and each game hes in reflects his journey and how much progress hes made. Sora to me has changed, in very specific ways. Sora on a base level is a character that isnt supposed to change, he is a flat character, he is supposed to be the average kid who got sucked into all of this. So Sora struggles with the idea that he is not his own person more than anything, that he is nothing without others help, this comes to a head when he breaksdown after watching everyone die, seeing them dissapear made him realize he is not just the sum of others parts that he has to be willing to put his life on the line just like they did for him and others.