Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
polowogs

Who's the best guy of the KH franchise?

Who is the best guy of the KH franchise?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best guy of the KH franchise?

• Sora
    • Riku
    • Ventus
    • Roxas
    • Terra
    • Axel
    • Ephemer
    • Xigbar
    • Xemnas
    • Ansem
    • Riku Replica
    • Luxord
    • Marluxia
    • Demyx
    • Zexion
    • Saix
    • Lexaeus
    • Xaldin
    • Master of Masters
    • Someone else

Honestly it was tough because Riku was actually one of my fave characters when they developed him more in CoM.... UNFORTUNATELY they also introduced the firey red head Axel at the same time and by the gods of his mystery and overall personality didn’t just intrigue me and make him the character I focused on most  during that game and KHII

Ah, for me it is a huge toss-up between Riku and Terra.  I really enjoyed Riku's development throughout the series, but I love how Terra is so mature and put together.  His connection with Aqua and Ven is just so sweet, and I love that he is a pillar of strength for them to lean on.

I decided to vote without any bias (since my favorite characters are Roxas and Axel) and I went with Riku. Although Sora is the catalyst for basically EVERYTHING, I think Riku is the best because he hit rock bottom and managed to get back up, something not many people do. He tries to forgive himself for various games and never gives himself enough credit, always just giving it to Sora, because of his past actions. Of course, not everything is forgotten, but his never-ending and conscious efforts at being the best he can be make him the best <3

I was deciding between Xemnas and Sora but I chose Sora. I'd choose Xemnas for the best villain in the series but I chose Sora like an overall character. Caring for others, strong-hearted and he finally became aware of his situation in KH3 and started making serious decisions.