Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaimaxe

Question about Xigbar (Spoilers)

So, we know that before his fight with Terra, Braig had brown eyes. We obviously know he became part Xehanort. So, my question is 

Why are his eyes still that yellow colour in the epilogue? We clearly see that Isa and Even get their normal eye colour back. Could this be a mistake? Or a hint at something else

Spoiler

the most logical thing to say would be that he is still bound to the darkness.

after all this time maybe he never really came back, after all Xehanort at the iconic yellow eyes as well yet as hinted in the KH3 ending his goal was still to purge the world and make it into pure light.

maybe he still has stigmas of xehanort's presence in him,

maybe it's something totally different,

2 minutes ago, sorakm said:
  Hide contents

the most logical thing to say would be that he is still bound to the darkness.

after all this time maybe he never really came back, after all Xehanort at the iconic yellow eyes as well yet as hinted in the KH3 ending his goal was still to purge the world and make it into pure light.

maybe he still has stigmas of xehanort's presence in him,

maybe it's something totally different,

That's true. Anti-aqua had the same eyes. So maybe it's lingering darkness. I could see it being the answer so they don't have to change his look.

If it were a mistake, I guess they could patch it like they did with the Ven-vani mistake in 0.2s opening.

25 minutes ago, Kaimaxe said:

Hide contents

That's true. Anti-aqua had the same eyes. So maybe it's lingering darkness. I could see it being the answer so they don't have to change his look.

If it were a mistake, I guess they could patch it like they did with the Ven-vani mistake in 0.2s opening.

Spoiler

We also have to remember that in KH3 we have yet to have seen his Nobody expire,  while Even and Isa's did vanish. They were unable to really do anything and just went *poof* after their speeches were over, Xigbar just took a dive off the labyrinth so for all we know he never actually lost his form and is still the "Norted" Xigbar. Though I'm sure he never was truly Norted and likely the eye color has something to do with his story in general. He planned way beyond this whole charade after all.