Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
clue42

Kairi's letter reference to Blank points

When you think of it, it dose.

thinking of you where ever you are - Everyone saying "Sora"

we pray for our sorrows to end - everybody wanting to be saved

now I will step forward to realize this wish -Sora Knowing that he needs to save the "sad people"

starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it's already begun - This "new journey" starting right after KH2

one sky - Sora

one destiny- Saving everyone/thing

wow your right when you look hard at it it does refer to blank point but the letter is also from kh1 at the opening screen you see the letter and if it is then the way kh came out was planed if that makes any sense

wow your right when you look hard at it it does refer to blank point but the letter is also from kh1 at the opening screen you see the letter and if it is then the way kh came out was planed if that makes any sense

Well you do know that in the secret ending of KH1 (I think it was actually KH Final Mix, but whatever), there is the reference to the unversed. It would make sense that they planned this stuff out early on.

Well you do know that in the secret ending of KH1 (I think it was actually KH Final Mix, but whatever), there is the reference to the unversed. It would make sense that they planned this stuff out early on.

Are you talking about that third enemy thing? thought it was:

The Heartless as the first enemy, The organization as the second and the Nobodies as the third.

The Heartless as the first enemy, The organization as the second and the Nobodies as the third.

the organization is a group of powerfull nobodies sure they have a human form and have more sence then the lower nobodies but nobodies none the less and yea i think the unversed is the third enemy (or second if your going by when they were made)

Actually the heartless were the second enemy, the nobodies were the third enemy (which include the Org.), so naturally some other type of dark being had to pre-date the heartless. *Unversed*

Either Square Enix is really good at planning what they are gonig to produce, or they just go with it and wing it. :P

Honestly, I think you are reading too much into it. After all, if they had had this idea for x number of years, then they could have finished producing it years before they did. I honestly think it's just a coincidence

When did they mention another enemy in that secret ending?

I believe it was 1: Unversed, 2: Heartless, and 3: Nobodys (Org. 13 are nobodys, so they aren't one of the three directly). But the point is they plan these things out beforehand. I can only name, like 3 inconstancies in the KH universe, lol