Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RoxasStalker

My damn foot

Okay so I was born with a mangled leg and for the most part it's healed, well expet the foot, my right foot is way smaller then my left. Normaly it's not a problem but right now it hurts like hell! Also it makes shoe shopping alot harder then normal.

I just felt like ranting a bit thank you all for lissening. :3 (sorry about my spelling)

Okay so I was born with a mangled leg and for the most part it's healed, well expet the foot, my right foot is way smaller then my left. Normaly it's not a problem but right now it hurts like hell! Also it makes shoe shopping alot harder then normal.

I just felt like ranting a bit thank you all for lissening. :3 (sorry about my spelling)

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better. You may want to go and buy some lavender extract and pour it on some candles and light them. The medincal properties of the lavender will help the pain and if there is, swelling of any kind.

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better. You may want to go and buy some lavender extract and pour it on some candles and light them. The medincal properties of the lavender will help the pain and if there is, swelling of any kind.

Really? I had never heard that before but I think I'll try thanks.

Really? I had never heard that before but I think I'll try thanks.

I learned that because my mother has real severe foot complications that induce swelling and overly concentrated pain. I spent two years of my life to the study of aromatherapy and medicine to help her and this is one of the most effective methods I have come across. YOu may be asking this question right now, yes I was thirteen when I started and i am 15 now, so I am a very intellegent person for my age, I can cook with the bestm write with the most passionate, and observe and diagnose most people. I am almost a jack of all trades lol xD

Could be metatarsalgia

I don't understand that word...

Sorry I was doing research on your symptoms because they match my mother's very well and I came across this diagnosis. xD

my feet and legs are terrible. i used to be one of the best sprinters in my year, but now i just can't...

and interesting story antrium, well done :)

hopefully your feet will feel better, make sure you listen to the internet, for it can treat any illness :)

my feet and legs are terrible. i used to be one of the best sprinters in my year, but now i just can't...

and interesting story antrium, well done :)

hopefully your feet will feel better, make sure you listen to the internet, for it can treat any illness :)

You have a similar issue as she does. You had repetitive motions applied to the balls, heel, and Achilles tendon of your feet from sprinting. Your knees probably lost a significant amount of cushioning has a result of sprinting as well. I would suggest such treatments has:

Elevating your feet a full foot above your heart when you sleep

Soak your feet in hot water for ten minutes and then soak in ice water for 10 (Repeat 4X a day for maximum results)

Circular messages by the thumbs on the balls of your feet with lotion or oil.

P.S I am not a doctor or anything just some one trying to earn a medical degree.