Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
loamrangercosplay

Fav KH moments you forgot about?

Hey all! I literally just upgraded to a ps4 last week, and I've been marathoning the games in chronological order.  I just got to the point in Terra's route when you can fight Braig and I had completely forgotten about it?!  He's such a dork, I can't get over how cool it is seeing all the Somebodies. ???

Do y'all have fav moments that you forgot about until recently? :)

I dunno if this counts because it's a cutscene. But I'd say the war of words between Ansem the Wise and Xemnas in KH2. I'd kinda forgotten how heavy it gets. Both are great characters with epic voices. And Xemnas' line "You are the source of ALL Heartless" really stands out to me.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:09 PM, Novayon said:

I dunno if this counts because it's a cutscene. But I'd say the war of words between Ansem the Wise and Xemnas in KH2. I'd kinda forgotten how heavy it gets. Both are great characters with epic voices. And Xemnas' line "You are the source of ALL Heartless" really stands out to me.

I hadn't forgotten Riku's return, but somehow this scene went completely out of my head! And I'm glad you thought of it, because it's amazing.

9 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I hadn't forgotten Riku's return, but somehow this scene went completely out of my head! And I'm glad you thought of it, because it's amazing.

Yeah, and judging by the trailer we'll get a follow-up with Ansem vs Ansem