Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMasi

What if Ventus Could Recall the Ancient Keyblade War?

Ventus reveals what could be dreams or memories of the ancient Keyblade War in our new scripted video that links Union Cross and #KingdomHearts3. Meanwhile there is someone in the Room of Awakening with him. Who could it be?

Edited by CGNET

Dang, this was such a good video! The monologue with Ventus was just epic, and it was as if I was listening to dialogue from a cutscene from the games! As always man, you and your team always make amazing videos that fit so well within the context of the Xehanort Saga and the Kingdom Hearts series as a whole! Masi, your Ventus voice impression is spot on, and Bloocerix delivered as Vanitas! Two thumbs way up!

The wait is almost over! :D

On 1/1/2019 at 1:02 PM, Kittenz said:

This was really good! You do a good Ventus voice, even with Ventus-like word choices!

I hope something similar happens in KH3. 

Thank you Kittenz! I really hope he reveals something along these lines in the game. 

On 1/1/2019 at 2:53 PM, The Transcendent Key said:

Dang, this was such a good video! The monologue with Ventus was just epic, and it was as if I was listening to dialogue from a cutscene from the games! As always man, you and your team always make amazing videos that fit so well within the context of the Xehanort Saga and the Kingdom Hearts series as a whole! Masi, your Ventus voice impression is spot on, and Bloocerix delivered as Vanitas! Two thumbs way up!

The wait is almost over! :D

Thank you so much for the support and kind words!

On 1/1/2019 at 11:09 PM, Ventus_ said:

This is so insightful and profound. 
It sounded so authentic, like an actual cutscene monologue. I hope we get something like this in the game. 

I do too, and thank you for the kind words as well. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

4 hours ago, KH4Real said:

Mayby this can happen in a future episode as dlc with episode Ventus.
Then we can play in Daybreak Town aswell.

That could be a good idea!