Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

If you're against DLC in video games this isn't the topic for you.

Now that that's out of the way; What do you think we'll get as DLC in the future?
I know the game isn't out yet so this is all speculation, but what do you think we could get? Keep in mind we do already have two Keyblades confirmed (although they are console preorder exclusives :( )

Some things I personally think could happen are New Keyblades, new Summons like Leon or Jack Skellington (or maybe returning summons like Mushu or Genie).
And if I'm being really hopeful, new playable characters and maybe even a new/returning world or story.

Edited by Xanjoh

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I'd like to see Agrabah with King of Thieves finally being a world.

I agree :) It would be great to go to Agrabah again, especially with the new graphics. I think it would look amazing.

4 minutes ago, Xanjoh said:

I agree :) It would be great to go to Agrabah again, especially with the new graphics. I think it would look amazing.

Yeah, especially with the locations that King of Thieves and the series introduced us to like The Vanishing Isle.  You should look up that place, it's a giant fortress with lots of white buildings with golden roofs on the back of a colossal sea turtle.  There were also a diverse cast of new people that we were introduced to like Cassim (Aladdin's father), Sa'Luk (voiced by Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast's late voice actor), and the Oracle (a mysterious being that can only answer one question and lives in a scepter that Aladdin and Jasmine got for their wedding and sought after by Cassim and the Forty Thieves).

1 minute ago, ienzo628 said:

Yeah, especially with the locations that King of Thieves and the series introduced us to like The Vanishing Isle.  You should look up that place, it's a giant fortress with lots of white buildings with golden roofs on the back of a colossal sea turtle.  There were also a diverse cast of new people that we were introduced to like Cassim (Aladdin's father), Sa'Luk (voiced by Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast's late voice actor), and the Oracle (a mysterious being that can only answer one question and lives in a scepter that Aladdin and Jasmine got for their wedding and sought after by Cassim and the Forty Thieves).

Just looked it up and I already love it lol
Turtles are great.

1 minute ago, Xanjoh said:

Just looked it up and I already love it lol
Turtles are great.

I had someone say the Vanishing Isle looked like something out of Zelda.  Hopefully we can also get Treasure Planet.  Hopefully, the DLC is free.

10 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I think playable side stories, a kind of final mix expansion, should be the way to go

I actually never thought of that, but I really like that idea.

I personally don't see them releasing new worlds as DLC. The Kingdom Hearts games always have the Disney worlds mixed up in the main plot so I have a hard time believing there will be DLC worlds that Sora and Co visit outside of main plot reasons.

However, having them add in "Final Mix" sorts of things I can definitely see such as extra bosses, new cutscenes to elaborate on vague story points or to flesh out characters, new mini games, weapons, etc. 

Edited by clatter411

17 hours ago, clatter411 said:

I personally don't see them releasing new worlds as DLC. The Kingdom Hearts games always have the Disney worlds. Mixed up in the main plot so I have a hard time believing there will be DLC worlds that Sora and Co visit outside of main plot reasons.

However, having them add in "Final Mix" sorts of things I can definitely see such as extra bosses, new cutscenes to elaborate on vague story points or to flesh out characters, new mini games, weapons, etc. 

I agree. I think adding whole new worlds as DLC would be kind of silly, not to mention make a ton of people angry who don't like having to pay for extra story stuff. I'm thinking it'll be stuff like a few extra keychains and secret bosses. Nothing too major.

5 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

I want dlc worlds. They don't got to be major story stuff, i just want the world count to surpass kh2. dlc keyblades could also be cool depending on how they do them.

They could make the DLC free with updates. 

If I was directing KH3 and I wanted to put PatF as a world but couldn’t finish it, I’d gladly make it free DLC after the game launches. And then maybe I’d develop another DLC world completely from scratch and charge, like, $4 for it.

1 minute ago, Jingilator said:

If I was directing KH3 and I wanted to put PatF as a world but couldn’t finish it, I’d gladly make it free DLC after the game launches. And then maybe I’d develop another DLC world completely from scratch and charge, like, $4 for it.

A cheap price is probably not asking too much.