Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

wouldnt that be master xehanort?

o.o

well i think master xehanort took him there because its either where xehanort came from or ventus if ventus did not come from there the only other place is twilight town

now i think ventus was born in twilight town because in kingdom hearts chain of memories sora got a card of twilight town which he had never been to until the 2nd game so i guess the memories he pulled out of containing twilight town were ventus memories

who believes ventus came from destiny islands, because riku mentioned to terra that there was one kid who left so im thinking it was ventus.

The kid Riku was referring to is Master Xehanort.

well i think master xehanort took him there because its either where xehanort came from or ventus if ventus did not come from there the only other place is twilight town

You should probably read the Xehanort reports.

now i think ventus was born in twilight town because in kingdom hearts chain of memories sora got a card of twilight town which he had never been to until the 2nd game so i guess the memories he pulled out of containing twilight town were ventus memories

Those were Roxas' memories, but I do agree with the Ven being from Twilight Town theory. I'm amongst the few who believe Ven is from Twilight Town. More specifically, he lived in the old mansion. It'd explain why Roxas appeared in front of it when he was born. ^^

who believes ventus came from destiny islands, because riku mentioned to terra that there was one kid who left so im thinking it was ventus.

The kid Riku was referring to is Master Xehanort.

You should probably read the Xehanort reports.

Those were Roxas' memories, but I do agree with the Ven being from Twilight Town theory. I'm amongst the few who believe Ven is from Twilight Town. More specifically, he lived in the old mansion. It'd explain why Roxas appeared in front of it when he was born. ^^

how were they roxas memories because roxas memories were during the time of chain of memories when he was first getting introduced to the organization

how were they roxas memories because roxas memories were during the time of chain of memories when he was first getting introduced to the organization

And your point is... Look, the two of them are connected. That's simple enough to understand. We see in Days that Roxas began to obtain some of Sora's memories, so it's entirely possible for Sora to be getting some of his in turn, hence "the memories from the other side of his heart." Besides, Sora doesn't even have Ven's heart at this time anyways, and even if he did, Ven's heart is separate from Sora's. It wouldn't make sense if his was what Vexen was referring to as "the other side".

Yea, I have always thought that made no sense. Roxas didn't spend that much time in the organization before he feel asleep, then stayed asleep until Sora went into the pod. Could a Memory Card really be forged by a few days in that world by Roxas? That Didn't make sense to my when I was playing CoM. I like the idea that it came from Ventus.

Didn't see your new post...

Roxas isn't the other side of his heart though. I think you just proved yourself wrong. "The memories from the other side of his heart.", has always been Ventus. Since he was 4.

Yea, I have always thought that made no sense. Roxas didn't spend that much time in the organization before he feel asleep, then stayed asleep until Sora went into the pod. Could a Memory Card really be forged by a few days in that world by Roxas? That Didn't make sense to my when I was playing CoM. I like the idea that it came from Ventus.

Actually, I'm still saying the Twilight Town card was forged from Roxas' memories not Ven's, lol. But we posted at the exact same time xD

Vexen forged that card out of the memories from "the other side of Sora's heart." Ven's heart is separate from Sora's, so it wouldn't make much sense if it was "the other side." Roxas began to obtain Sora's memories throughout Days because of his strong connection to Sora, so it's entirely possible the other way around. He was born in Twilight Town, and spent almost all of his missions there before the card was made. I don't find it particularly farfetched that the card could be created in such a short amount of time, considering Sora spent even less time in Wonderland, Olympus, Agrabah, etc. but was still able to obtain cards for them.

Actually, I'm still saying the Twilight Town card was forged from Roxas' memories not Ven's, lol. But we posted at the exact same time xD

Vexen forged that card out of the memories from "the other side of Sora's heart." Ven's heart is separate from Sora's, so it wouldn't make much sense if it was "the other side." Roxas began to obtain Sora's memories throughout Days because of his strong connection to Sora, so it's entirely possible the other way around. He was born in Twilight Town, and spent almost all of his missions there before the card was made. I don't find it particularly farfetched that the card could be created in such a short amount of time, considering Sora spent even less time in Wonderland, Olympus, Agrabah, etc. but was still able to obtain cards for them.

Haha, I noticed that, so I did a quick edit, and I don't feel like retyping it. :/

Actually I beieve the kid that Riku was referring to was young master xehanort. He took Ventus there because he didn't hsve any more use for him after he extracted Ventus' heart. And the reason Sora had the Twilight Town card because it was "the other side of Sora's heart" in which he was referring to Roxas. The reason Sora got that card was because Vexen obtained it out of Sora's heart while they were fighting.

Actually I beieve the kid that Riku was referring to was young master xehanort. He took Ventus there because he didn't hsve any more use for him after he extracted Ventus' heart. And the reason Sora had the Twilight Town card because it was "the other side of Sora's heart" in which he was referring to Roxas. The reason Sora got that card was because Vexen obtained it out of Sora's heart while they were fighting.

yeah but roxas had never been to twilight town yet when sora got the card

I find this all confusing. When Terra sees Riku on the beach, his vision shows a man with hair and build like Riku, but not the clothes. He then see... KH2 Riku??? wtf???

The only conclusion that I can come to is the Vanitas:Sora theory. True, Vanitas looks and sounds exactly like Sora, yet he is portrayed as older Sora while the real Sora is still just a kid. The way Terra sees Riku leads me to believe that there is a second duplicate. Xehanort:Riku. Think about it. Riku said that there was another person on the island (much older than they were) that wanted to leave the tiny world and search for power. That was the Riku-looking Xehanort that Terra saw when he looked at Riku. Did Terra know Xehanort back then? Did Xehanort really look like Riku?

I find this all confusing. When Terra sees Riku on the beach, his vision shows a man with hair and build like Riku, but not the clothes.

Young Master Xehanort's hair doesn't really look like Riku's, and he's a lot more muscular too.

He then see... KH2 Riku??? wtf???

Just throwing this out; Terra's not clairvoyent. The visions he sees were used intentionally to show his future connection to Riku.

The only conclusion that I can come to is the Vanitas:Sora theory. True, Vanitas looks and sounds exactly like Sora, yet he is portrayed as older Sora while the real Sora is still just a kid.

Vanitas has the body of a 14/15 year old boy.

The way Terra sees Riku leads me to believe that there is a second duplicate. Xehanort:Riku. Think about it. Riku said that there was another person on the island (much older than they were) that wanted to leave the tiny world and search for power. That was the Riku-looking Xehanort that Terra saw when he looked at Riku.

Young Master Xehanort. You remember him standing on the beach saying "This world is too small" in the opening cutscene, right? "The Boy Who Wanted the World."

Did Terra know Xehanort back then?

Terra wasn't born yet.

Did Xehanort really look like Riku?

Posted ImagePosted Image

...No...

Didn't Roxas go to Twilight Town the day he was created, and didn't he spend all his missions there and ate ice-cream there with Axel, all before Sora did the whole CO OrgXIII (I'm sure of this because he has missions with Larxene, Vexen, Zexion and probably the others as well)

And the whole Castle Oblivion and getting the Twilight Town card happened about a month after Roxas joined the Organization

Didn't Roxas go to Twilight Town the day he was created, and didn't he spend all his missions there and ate ice-cream there with Axel, all before Sora did the whole CO OrgXIII (I'm sure of this because he has missions with Larxene, Vexen, Zexion and probably the others as well)

And the whole Castle Oblivion and getting the Twilight Town card happened about a month after Roxas joined the Organization

This, there's like a month between Roxas's birth (when Sora stabbed himself at Hollow Bastion) and Sora arriving at CO (when Roxas fell into a coma due to Namin