Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ColesKingdom

Will Radiant Garden be a playable world?

A lot of people speculate that it isn't going to be playable, but I personally would love to visit it again. Partially because Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is my favorite world and partially because I want to see what the whole world looks like in the new graphics. I'd like to visit Ienzo and the Restoration Committee  if they actually show up in the game. Merlin still lives there, correct? I assume Kairi and Lea are going to train there unless that one scene in the trailer suggests they're in Twilight Town(?)

5 hours ago, ITzDarthLordRevan said:

A lot of people speculate that it isn't going to be playable, but I personally would love to visit it again. Partially because Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is my favorite world and partially because I want to see what the whole world looks like in the new graphics. I'd like to visit Ienzo and the Restoration Committee  if they actually show up in the game. Merlin still lives there, correct? I assume Kairi and Lea are going to train there unless that one scene in the trailer suggests they're in Twilight Town(?)

Kairi and Lea are in a new original world crested by Yensid that will only be used in cutscenes as confirmed by Nomura. Also it's my favorite world as well but as much as I'd like to see it I just don't think it will happen but I will be thrilled if it does.

1 hour ago, Connected said:

They better bring all the original worlds back. KH3 wouldn't feel complete if we won't get to play in Radiant Garde, Twilight town and Traverse Town

I think there will be plenty of new content and cutscene only world's to make the game feel complete with it without. And KH2 didn't have traverse town and I doubt KH3 will have it as well.

As much as I'd like to see it playable, I've suspected for a while that it wont be. Just based on some of Nomura's comments, the fact that Ienzo is contacting Sora through the gummiphone, and that most of the scenes we've seen are just taking place in the lab.

It looks like it might be a cutscene world like "Meanwhile in Radiant Garden..."

21 minutes ago, Novayon KH said:

As much as I'd like to see it playable, I've suspected for a while that it wont be. Just based on some of Nomura's comments, the fact that Ienzo is contacting Sora through the gummiphone, and that most of the scenes we've seen are just taking place in the lab.

It looks like it might be a cutscene world like "Meanwhile in Radiant Garden..."

True. But wouldn't you like to see it anyway? I Mean how cool would it be to see it with the updated graphics!?!?

10 minutes ago, DFEDITZ said:

True. But wouldn't you like to see it anyway? I Mean how cool would it be to see it with the updated graphics!?!?

I would love to see it. My all time favourite cutscene from Kingdom Hearts takes place there:

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden is my favorite original world so far. So I would love it to return, but I would not be surprised if it doesn't since I really do think they cut some of the worlds that they originally planned to be in the game, including original ones. And since Twilight Town is looking to be the "hub world' or whatever you call it for this game, they might see it as not being needed unless for cut scenes. I also don't see Traverse Town making it in unless there's a huge story reason to go. It was not in KH2 either. To confirm a world being playable I gotta see game play of it, or someone who works on the game confirm it.

I'd really like for ALL the original worlds to return even if it's just cutscenes, but Radiant Garden it's my absloute favorite original world in the series and one that has been present in every major game except for DDD (only cutscenes) and 358/2 Days. So OF COURSE I would love it to return and I do see many great events taking place there as usual, but since they want to cast aside the FF characters and such it's really a 50/50 right now. Some clues lean towards RG being just cutscenes this time around, which is sad.

I made a speculation thread a few months ago about my reasonings why I think RG will return. Every game it has appeared in it has been vital and we've always had a major plot progression too. I cannot fathom why this world would not be playable, whilst I think TT will be our hub world, I think we will visit RG and have this playable- after all we still have unsolved plot elements here, plus our Restoration Committee friends are here, also imagine a fully restored RG in the Kingdom Shader- it's too good of an opportunity waste.