Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VikkiVenus

introduction It’s Been A Long Time

Hey yall my name is Vikki nice to meet ya!

i just rejoined this site again after being gone for over 5 years that’s crazy right? I was really active on here everyday and My name used to be RikuLove416 Also I Used To Type Like This jsjsj I’m really curious to know if anyone from 5 years ago is still on here? I wish I never left tbh I made such great friends ANYWAYS IM RAMBLING 

Im Vikki I’m 20 I’ve been playing kingdom hearts since I was 7 and I can’t wait to experience Kingdom Hearts 3 with you all!

HI, VIkki! I was not here 5 years ago so you wouldn't have known me, but it's great to meet ya! I'm Allwil, I'm 26 and I've been playing KH since the release of the first game when I was 10. Can't wait to get to know you better!

Edited by Allwil13

I was here 5 years ago, but I've disappeared and reappeared a lot over the years and I'm one of the older aged fans (27 years old) and feel old/irrelevant these days haha. Welcome back and hope you enjoy the community again!