Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SuperPunk

What a simple status update can do....

My friends from my old school and new school are getting real mad at each other. All because of my stupid status change on MySpace:

"Must be nice to know who your friends are. I miss my friends from D-High..):"

Oh, how that set them off.

My old friends commented first saying, "Come back then", "We miss you too!", or stuff along those lines.

Now the people from my new school took it up the ass.... I guess they thought I didn't like them.

They posted comment like:

"Oh, sorry we're not good enough", "Maybe you should go back there cuz obviously you don't like us", and "WTF." kind of stuff.

And my old friends got mad at them and everyone started talking shizz and I DONT KNOW WHERE I STAND! >___<

this is why I don't have Myspace/facebook/twitter

My friends are really touchy.

As for you I'd suggest....................I'll be honest, I don't know what you should do :/

Just tell them you love them both?

My friends from my old school and new school are getting real mad at each other. All because of my stupid status change on MySpace:

My old friends commented first saying, "Come back then", "We miss you too!", or stuff along those lines.

Now the people from my new school took it up the ass.... I guess they thought I didn't like them.

"Oh, sorry we're not good enough", "Maybe you should go back there cuz obviously you don't like us", and "WTF." kind of stuff.

And my old friends got mad at them and everyone started talking shizz and I DONT KNOW WHERE I STAND! >___<

Just say you like both of them rqually you just miss them. It is a simple statment, idk how people got them so confuzed for something bad -_-

Just tell them you worded it wrongly and did not mean to offend both sides; tell them it was a misunderstanding and that you care for them both. If it really bothers you then deactivate your facebook/myspace or delete all the comments that seem offensive and let it pass over.

luckily, i have no facebook or twitter or whatever, and my friends coudn't handle me if they were touchy.

i would honeslty say, and this might not work for you cuz your not me, "SHUT UP! I HATE ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL SUCK."

my friends would take this as a joke and not know what to say and therefore the fighting would stop, this may not work for you though. but this whole thing is stupid cuz arguing over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, your still awesome.

Welcome to the internet. Where people who never met each other can fight over meaningless things for months.

I say just sit back and watch the ensuing lulz. Don't even post or tell them to stop. They will go at it until they get tired and can no longer argue.

As for you I'd suggest....................I'll be honest, I don't know what you should do :/

For once, Eterna is at a loss for words.

I don't think that'll work since my new friends will say things like: "Then why'd you put that as your status?!"

Just tell them you worded it wrongly and did not mean to offend both sides; tell them it was a misunderstanding and that you care for them both. If it really bothers you then deactivate your facebook/myspace or delete all the comments that seem offensive and let it pass over.

I've had my Myspace over 3 years and I just barely added my new friends. It's actually the only form of communication I have with my old friends and I don't think the whole thing is worth losing touch with them.

Tell them you didn't mean to offend anyone or something, and that you do care for them.

I don't know, I fail at giving advice. /:

I hope you can work things out though. <3

Thanks. We'll see what happens.

Welcome to the internet. Where people who never met each other can fight over meaningless things for months.

I say just sit back and watch the ensuing lulz. Don't even post or tell them to stop. They will go at it until they get tired and can no longer argue.

But it won't fix the problem of my new friends being pissed off at me >_<

Well if I were you you I would say something along the lines of "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you I care for you just as much as I care for my old friends, it's just that I still love my old friends even if they aren't in the same place I am." Or something with the same basic meaning hope it turns out okay.

i can explain it. your friends are weird.

there are similar girls in my school, overdramatic and will hate you if you say one thing that really shouldn't set anyone off.

For once, Eterna is at a loss for words.

I don't think that'll work since my new friends will say things like: "Then why'd you put that as your status?!"

Tell them it was your time of the month and you're prone to mood swings.

And yes, I posted this very stupid comment because you said "For once, Eterna is at a loss for words." So I had to say something to redeem myself.