Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

master-xehanort will not be the main antagonist he is just  a time travel version piece of himself but the main antagonist will be terranort...remember he has the young body he needs...so the list

1 master-xehanort,2 xehanort-heartless,3 xemnas,4 young-xehanort,5 xigbar,6 said,7 larxene,8 marluxia,9 luxord,10 vexen,11 vanitas,12 data-riku and last 13 roxas

Yes roxas that's why they need sora ,...in the final battle roxas will appear from sora

7 guardians of light

1 Mickey,2 riku,3 Kairi,4 axel,5 aqua,6 ventus,7 replica-riku.....and the other fighters that will appear will be sora Donald and goofy

Now the thoery:when the 13 speakers of darkness will clash with the seven guardians of light and then they will form the x blade after that the only survivors  will be terranort that will take the x blade and sora who survived because he was the 8 fighter

And the final battle begins inside kingdom hearts

Why would replica-Riku, of all characters, become a guardian of light over Sora. I just don't see that happening. Same goes for Kairi, even if Sora lost a lot of powers during the almost norting process, he still has the experience using the keyblade and fighting with it.

Sora off course will be gardian of light in total they are 8 ...but only 7 are a needed for the x blade ...so 7 piece of light and 13 piece of darkness will merge together to forge x blade ,sora will survive as because he is the 8th and will fight terranort who now has the x blade...the other characters 13 speakers of darkness and 7 guardians of light will get disappear inside x blade and the only man standing will be sora fighting terra-xehanort holding the x blade that will open kingdom hearts ...the final battle will be inside kingdom hearts

Edited by Soto

Yeah I agree...xehanort will take x blade is what I said

I put my money on it that the final stage it will be inside kingdom hearts sora versus terranort and terra maybe will not survive after sora will take x blade from terranort and use it to summon the power and wisdom of kingdom hearts to save everyone and everything

Vanitas and ventus is different it was 1 piece of darkness versus 1 pierce of light...both of them are from the same person...

Yeah I agree..i don't like it either to have 3 riku in the same game but for replica riku as guardian of light it's so unpredictable...and this is kingdom hearts 3 last game of the saga ....all old and new importance characters from the series will be appear for sure

yes but it reformed in DDD

If you pay close attention at the last scene after he tried to nort sora he and the others they didn't leave using the Corridors of Darkness but they fade away and also master xehanort said I am running out of time ...yen sin he said master xehanort came back but he meant terranort because because master xehanort or terranort is the same Edited by Soto

If you pay close attention at the last scene after he tried to nort sora he and the others they didn't leave using the Corridors of Darkness but they fade away and also master xehanort said I am running out of time ...yen sin he said master xehanort came back but he meant terranort because because master xehanort or terranort is the same

no he said master xehanort would return everything said implied that he was returning in his original body

and he said "we are running out of time"