Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxasStalker

Cali's gone crazy!

That's right Cali has finaly lost it, her mind has snapped from stress. Cali is so crazy that for some reason Cali is refering to herself in the third person. Please excuse Cali while she jumps off a bridge to end her pathetic life, good day sirs and ma'ams!

That's right Cali has finaly lost it, her mind has snapped from stress. Cali is so crazy that for some reason Cali is refering to herself in the third person. Please excuse Cali while she jumps off a bridge to end her pathetic life, good day sirs and ma'ams!

And why have you lost it? I mean if ya want to talk, I am always open for listening :)

DON'T DO IT CALI!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE BRIDGE!!!! I've been there and done that. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT'S NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO!!!!! You're a caring and kind friend that doesn't deserve to have these feelings. You can talk to me about anything and you know that I won't judge of you or think of you any less. I mean it when I say you can tell me ANYTHING! If you died I'd be heartbroken : I'm not just saying that. Please don't do it please ::'(: