Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

KH1 All Secret Bosses in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix ft. Level 1

Again Diamond Dust is still one of the best keyblades in this game. Too bad Ice Titan is a rough battle to get through to get it.

This was pretty neat collection of secret boss fights.  I don't know if I could even beat them.

This was pretty neat collection of secret boss fights.  I don't know if I could even beat them.

Thanks man! Though to be fair I honestly didn't want to do it either. One of my friends just dared me to do it and I just fell into peer pressure.

If I'm being honest I don't even think KH1 was designed to have a Level 1 challenge. Yet in some ways it was easier than KH2's level 1 challenge imo.

Thanks man! Though to be fair I honestly didn't want to do it either. One of my friends just dared me to do it and I just fell into peer pressure.

If I'm being honest I don't even think KH1 was designed to have a Level 1 challenge. Yet in some ways it was easier than KH2's level 1 challenge imo.

I did challenge Sephiroth but he kicked my butt.