Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
bbkeyblade 123

KH2 Least favorite org. person to beat

when you have a new party member do usually  

87 members have voted

1. 1. when you have a new party member do usually

It's just a matter of dodging Vexen's attacks at the perfect times and breaking his cards. He's a lot harder in COM

I barely beat him with one hp left...I barely survied and he had one whole bar when I got to 1hp withh only two attack cards

post-42598-0-23278100-1357365773_thumb.png

Xaldin. Even without the "stone faced, self sure manipulator" role already being overdone in the Organization, the man really doesn't have much personality to speak of.

MWAHAHA!!! The pride of RPing a hard boss is overshadowed by said boss' lack of character development, especially when Nomura gives him and many others enough depth to expand their own stories. Anyway, the final Axel fight in gba COM was damn annoying. Spam fireballs T_T

Luxord,I really hated to fight him,to me it wasn't fun to become a dice,play his little game and the time gauge.

Luxord. Not because he was difficult, but because it just isn't satisfying.

LUXORD, I welcomed the challenge of the 'harder' Organization bosses, but this guy HAS TO JUST DIE!

Demyx and Xigbar.

Demyx, because of his stupid water clones that you had to beat in a certain amount of time, like OMG -rage-!!! But also because I really like him :c

and Xigbar because of his flipping laser-gun things!! It took me ages to beat him!! ;A; and also because he's cool :c

When I was a noob, I thought Xaldin and Demyx very hard, because you can't just charge at them, they have so attacks that protect them too much, like a freaking water wall and a wind globe barrier thing. But when you get the gist of KH2, it's all very easy.

In KH2FM though, Demyx and Luxord are very tricky... Their games become 100000X more difficult, and being lvl99 doesn't help with that, you have to spend less time as possible and be good at timing. 

But come on! They may get we stressed sometimes, but they're all so fun to battle against! The lead antagonists are the coolest to ave a nice fight

Xaldin deffinetly. But back then it was Xigbar mainly because of that phase when he shot the what seemed like endless blue shots. I thought I had to use a reaction command, or keep attacking, until I found out all I had to do was just run around in circles. Now Xigbar is just a fun chalenge. But Xaldin was just too hard for just the 2nd member you had to fight in KH2