Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zenithia

Vanitas and Sora

Since Vanitas and Sora look identical, due to the events in BBS, as well as Ventus being the only person other than MX knowing what Vanitas looks like. How would you think a number of the other characters that have been around Sora would react to seeing Vanitas's face? I think that it would be pretty interesting to see if Nomura did something like that for KH3, or whatever the next game will be for Sora's next big adventure. But this is mostly just assuming Vanitas returns. Kairi and Riku would have their hands full trying to sort that out.

Well, sure, they look the same, but after the little mishap with the replicas, I don't think it'd be that much of a shocker. While Vanitas does differ from Sora to an extent (hair, eyes, voice, attire, etc.), compared with Repliku or Xion, well, you get the idea.

Well, sure, they look the same, but after the little mishap with the replicas, I don't think it'd be that much of a shocker. While Vanitas does differ from Sora to an extent (hair, eyes, voice, attire, etc.), compared with Repliku or Xion, well, you get the idea.

Actually, Vanitus and Sora are voiced by the same person, Haley Joel Osment just got carried away with the "bad guy" deep voice thing. Lol.

Actually, Vanitus and Sora are voiced by the same person, Haley Joel Osment just got carried away with the "bad guy" deep voice thing. Lol.

Their voice actors are the same while their voices are different.

It wouldn't be that hard to get them mixed up, just get Sora to stop using so much hair dye and there we go, he will look just like Vanitas...

Then we just get him to stop using as much make-up as he does, and he will look just like the Grand Councilwoman..... you know you were all thinking it

Too much people are saying that Vanitas can't come back... which is complete bullshit,what a badass antagonist, come on seriously, nomura will bring him back.

Too much people are saying that Vanitas can't come back... which is complete bullshit,what a badass antagonist, come on seriously, nomura will bring him back.

Exactly! And besides, Ven's heart can't return to him if the Darkness from it isn't restored. Hence Vanitas coming back.

It wouldn't be that hard to get them mixed up, just get Sora to stop using so much hair dye and there we go, he will look just like Vanitas...

Then we just get him to stop using as much make-up as he does, and he will look just like the Grand Councilwoman..... you know you were all thinking it

you make me laugh XDD

i hope Vanitas comes back! itd be such a waste of a great character if Nomura didnt bring him back...

Haha I don't even think it's an option for Normura not to put Vanitas in. Of Course he's gonna bring him back!!! He would take the hard way by not putting him in. I expect a huge battle between him and Sora. I also think Ven is going to battle Sora and mistaking him for Van. But that's just me, anyone else think this is gonna happen?

Hey gaiz, ever stopped by the Trinity Archives and looked through the timeline? Well, you should, because it had this little tidbit in the Final Episode part:

Ven was drifting through his own darkness when he heard a familiar voice. Exhausted from the long journey, Ven's heart decided he belonged with the voice's heart. He was going home.

Just in case you wanted some more hints at Vanitas' totally predictable return :3

Hey gaiz, ever stopped by the Trinity Archives and looked through the timeline? Well, you should, because it had this little tidbit in the Final Episode part:

Ven was drifting through his own darkness when he heard a familiar voice. Exhausted from the long journey, Ven's heart decided he belonged with the voice's heart. He was going home.

Just in case you wanted some more hints at Vanitas' totally predictable return :3

Not everybody will notice that. I didn't. I thought all the darkness was extracted..how could he be drifting in his own when he didn't have any left?

Personally, i don't like Vanitas, mainly because i think he's a douche cosplaying as Sora (please don't kill me :O) But i would still prefer him to be in a KH game in the future, just to make it a little more epic, but i still don't like him...... imgoingtogetshotbyfangirls

Personally, i don't like Vanitas, mainly because i think he's a douche cosplaying as Sora (please don't kill me :O) But i would still prefer him to be in a KH game in the future, just to make it a little more epic, but i still don't like him...... imgoingtogetshotbyfangirls

Quick, find a safe place to hide from the fangirls! D: /shotbyfangirlstoo.

Like I said, it would be cool to see Vani again. But I'm honestly not a very big fan of him. I don't know why.. just something about him.

When you think about it, he IS a big part of the series now. So chances are he will return. As I said before.

if Vanitas has to return in order for Ventus to return, wouldn't they have to kill him again? It just makes an endless loop.

Actually, since people need both darkness and light for their heart to be complete, I think ven will absorb him but remain dominant.

Not everybody will notice that. I didn't. I thought all the darkness was extracted..how could he be drifting in his own when he didn't have any left?

Yen Sid said prior to Final Episode that "it is almost as though his heart as left," indicating that it was more or less in the process of leaving, with Vanitas who had also just been purged, flowing out of him and into the darkness. Eh, basically Vanitas was making a path for Ven to enter the darkness, but on his way there, he was intercepted by Sora.