Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nukara Rikova

Crazy theory about the importance of Roxas and not only.

Sitting and thinking about what else can shocking moments associated with Roxas and other characters, I came up with a crazy theory.

Immediately warn this is nothing more than crazy thoughts of a person who needs something to take time before the release of Kingdom hearts 3.

In general, I'm talking about the fact that Roxas never really merged with Sora. What if his heart and personality were transferred to the Data Body, and the memories of Sora inherent in the same insane way are separated and placed from Roxas?

Perhaps in Sora was placed the Data version of the Roxas, so that he, Axel, Namine thought that Roxas in the body of Sora.

Perhaps this could be involved in the very Xehanort who could also turn his body into data (Not without the help of Young Xehanort) and hide all this time until better times. Nobody except Xehanort does not know that Roxas is not really in Sora. In this way, Roxas could become a secret disciple of Xehanort, his secret figure in the "Chess Game" and that guy in the hood who appeared on the screenshots along with other characters in fact Roxas who is doing things from the shadows. The question arises: Sora was crying at the sight of things that had a relationship with Roxas (Leaving Hainer, Pence, Olette and seeing Xion in DDD), it's probably because Roxas nobody Sora and they are related to each other mentally. Therefore Sora can feel some of the emotions and feelings of Roxas as well as vice versa. (In the battle with Riku, Roxas subconsciously responded to his ridicule with words that only Sora could say)

This would be the eeriest retcon, but at the same time a big shock and a secret that Nomura promises us.

The second theory is less insane and more believable, that if at the end of us expects a complete norted of all the characters. (Perhaps with the exception of Sora, Riku, Kairi) MX wants to create a new world with equal rights of light and darkness and all the inhabitants of his new world will be under his control and that they are easier to rule. He can make them all nort. Who knows maybe with the powers that he can get by gaining power over the Kingdom hearts this will make it easier.

And what are your thoughts on this? What other crazy things can happen in KH3? (In particular related to Roxas) Can Xehanort really not be the Final boss?

post-64692-0-87725200-1529190326_thumb.png

Edited by Nukara Rikova

That would be pretty crazy indeed! There's lots to speculate on when it comes to Roxas and his role in Kingdom Hearts III! The fact that Nomura wants to keep Roxas a secret from everyone indicates that big things are in store, and I, for one, cannot wait!

For now, I'm at a loss as to what is the big secret with him. I'm very intrigued!

That would be pretty crazy indeed! There's lots to speculate on when it comes to Roxas and his role in Kingdom Hearts III! The fact that Nomura wants to keep Roxas a secret from everyone indicates that big things are in store, and I, for one, cannot wait!

For now, I'm at a loss as to what is the big secret with him. I'm very intrigued!

I'm ready even for that frenzy described above, if only Roxas was not Ventus.

I'm ready even for that frenzy described above, if only Roxas was not Ventus.

But really, Roxas isn't Ventus, he's his own person. True, he and Ventus share the same face, but that's only because when Sora turned into a Heartless, he also had Ven's heart inside him, and that influenced Roxas's appearance, the reason why he doesn't look like Sora, ya know?

But Roxas and Ventus are two separate people. :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key