Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I created a post on the KH Reddit and thought I'd repost it here if anyone was still confused about all the options they have to purchase the game. I think it's at a stage where I've covered everything we know, but feel free to reply on any mistakes or new details I haven't caught on yet, and I'll change this first post.

NORTH AMERICA & EUROPE | releasing 2019.01.29  

Physical Versions:

• Standard Game | available at most game retailers | Gamestop (US Only) (Preorder bonus: Exclusive Fabric Poster)

• Deluxe Edition (Image) | available at most game retailers | Gamestop (US Only) (Preorder bonus: Exclusive Fabric Poster)

• Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts figures bundle | SE Store Exclusive North America + Europe

• Limited Edition PS4 Pro (contents are TBD; unconfirmed to include either 1.5+2.5+2.8+3 or just KH3) | Stores TBD

Digital Versions:

NOTE for PSN: Unclear whether the "PS4 Custom Keyblade for KH3" is the same as the "Star Seeker Variant Keyblade"; also unclear whether the "Star Seeker Variant Keyblade" is the same as the Japanese PS4 Weapon DLC for Keyblade.

NOTE for Xbox Games Store: "Download Content" is most likely to include a Keyblade DLC exclusive to Xbox but has yet to be officially confirmed.

JAPAN | releasing 2019.01.25

(See JP KH3 Official Site Product Page for a more visual breakdown)

Physical Versions: (NOTE: In Japan, there are no physical versions for Xbox One)

Seven Net Shopping | LINK

Preorder bonus comes with the 3 editions below: Exclusive Keyblade (Digital Code) + Kingdom Hearts III Rubber Strap Sora

Amazon Japan | LINK

Preorder bonus: Original PS4 theme (Amazon version)

JP Square Enix e-STORE | LINK

Preorder bonus comes with all editions EXCEPT All-In-One Package: Original Steelbook Case

Other Japan stores will carry the Standard Game, most likely with no preorder bonus.

Digital Versions:

PSN

Xbox Games Store

Edited by blue490246

Thanks for posting!  Very informative and well organized.  Will you be posting in this thread when more details become available regarding the Limited Edition PS4 Pro?

Yes, I plan to update it as more release info comes out. I'm on the lookout for the PS4 Pro as well, so I'll be sure to update the post when there's news.

As of the Square Enix Presents showcase on June 14th, there has been no reveals on more information regarding the Limited Edition PS4 Pro. Questions were directly asked about it on the feed during the live showcase, and the presenters on the show mentioned that those questions were taboo currently and could not be answered at the moment.

Edited by blue490246