Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Antrium

Please help them.

[/font]Well my best friends father is threatening to leave them and that means that they will lose everything that they own. I mean everything. I know this because my father left me. Please prayer for them and ask that God will change his mind and heart. Please do not just read this, pray. I thank everyone who has read this and who will pray for them. Pass this on to your friends and family because they cannot afford this and do not deserve it.

Your friend has my sympathies, but I don't think your friend needs god right now, he needs you, his friend.

Listen if you won't pray and ask God for help get out of here. I know where I need to be Eterna, and I am where I need to be, at their side. Also my friends are girls.

Your friend has my sympathies, but I don't think your friend needs god right now, he needs you, his friend.

Listen if you won't pray and ask God for help get out of here. I know where I need to be Eterna, and I am where I need to be, at their side. Also my friends are girls.

sorry

He was just trying to say the right thing and felt what was right to say and in what he said was innocent and not negative at all; he was being supportive. He didn't know your friends were girls because you never revealed that fact.

Anyway, I hope things improve and God hears all your prayers and the people who stand by you.

Eterna was really just trying to help :/ but I know what it's like to loose everything because I don't have a father either. Well I have a stepfather but don't get me started on how he is with life. I really do hope things get better and I've got people praying here at home for her.

Eterna was really just trying to help :/ but I know what it's like to loose everything because I don't have a father either. Well I have a stepfather but don't get me started on how he is with life. I really do hope things get better and I've got people praying here at home for her.

Thanks Zexion Lover and I know I am sorry I just posted that when I found out so I was in a really bad mood. I am sorry Eterna didn't mean to be so malicous.

I know how your friend feels...though, honestly, I'm happier without my dad. :/

Either way, I'll definitely pray for the best for your friend. <3

i am not a religous man... but for your friends, i can't imagine what life would be like without my dad... so i will pray for them as you ask.

Thank you for your prayers. Really you do not know how much it means to me and more importantly them.