Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yep, I would assume Kh1 would be up on that list if Kh2 and Kh Re:CoM were. They took a bad shot for Kh Re:Com, they should have gotten a better game shot. On the contrary, they did use a good shot for Kh2 On a side note, I was looking through their top Villians, I expected to see Sephiroth high in the list, and I was right, #4. However, no Xemnas :(, so I don't know what determines who they choose.

Just to clarify, when I said "all things considered", I was referring to the following:

- Re:CoM was made in less than a year.

- You have to admit, using cards to symbolize scattered memories is pretty neat.

- It was pretty low budget.

- It literally revived the Osaka branch and made it possible for them to make BBS and 3D since they did such a great job remaking CoM. If you weren't aware, many staff members from the Osaka branch were generally uncreditted and the entire branch was in bits and pieces, to the point where it would've been closed down.

I hate Re:CoM because of the whole cards thing. But still, it's cool how it's in the rank list.

You'd be surprised just how many people hate it because of the card system. Or not, since it's not exactly a secret xD

Just to clarify, when I said "all things considered", I was referring to the following:

- Re:CoM was made in less than a year.

- You have to admit, using cards to symbolize scattered memories is pretty neat.

- It was pretty low budget.

- It literally revived the Osaka branch and made it possible for them to make BBS and 3D since they did such a great job remaking CoM. If you weren't aware, many staff members from the Osaka branch were generally uncreditted and the entire branch was in bits and pieces, to the point where it would've been closed down.

I hate Re:CoM because of the whole cards thing. But still, it's cool how it's in the rank list.

You'd be surprised just how many people hate it because of the card system. Or not, since it's not exactly a secret xD

Sure, I do dislike the card system, but it makes me use strategies while fighting, which is a good thing, and I never realized the cards represented scattered memories, so thats cool, I guess that kinda explains why you don't have direct access to your party members any more, just through cards.

I don't like IGN that much

I'll never ever like a site that said that the 1st xbox was more important than the PS3 xD

Anyways I kinda liked the ranking, but I really think that KH2 whar better than that, and gran turismo is the worst game series ever xD