Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHfan1247

KHBbS what nomura should do

well you know how he first makes the japanese version then he spends like months translating it into english well i think in the game config section you can switch it to english or japanese so if you want to here the characters in japanese you can or if you want to hear english you can instead of having to wait for it he can just release one game it would be a lot faster wouldnt it? i think it would be better. :D then we can bot get a final mix :3

I find it really stupid that they get our BBS, and we dont get anything they do >.>

Um hello? We get stuff that they won't have until they get the Final Mix, and there are even some games that don't have a Final Mix. Like in the Japanese BBS, I don't think there was a single shot of a detailed face of Riku or Sora when they were kids, but for us, nearly every single one of their scenes has details! Also, they got a cruddy Gem for defeating Vanitas' Remnant, and we got his weapon, we also got to fight the Unknown first! And some of that stuff has also happened for other games as well, you should be grateful, also, we can order Final Mixes from over seas anyways, so if you want what they got, you can just wait a little longer till it comes out and order it, look at the bright side of things.

It doesn't seem possible.

It was originally intended for Kingdom Hearts games, and Final Fantasy games, when Square first found out how much space a PS2 had, but they ended up not having enough space.

The same applies to all the games that came after.

well you know how he first makes the japanese version then he spends like months translating it into english well i think in the game config section you can switch it to english or japanese so if you want to here the characters in japanese you can or if you want to hear english you can instead of having to wait for it he can just release one game it would be a lot faster wouldnt it? i think it would be better. :D then we can bot get a final mix :3

That was originally intended for KH2, but the recording in English was delayed. And Nomura doesn't translate it; that's the job of the localization team. Our version has plenty more than theirs (with the exception of KH2 since nothing was added), at least until a Final Mix comes along.

"Unlike the Sony PS3, the PS2 will only play games within your region. For instance, if you own a North American PS2, you cannot play Japanese games."

I thought it had more to do with this?

"Unlike the Sony PS3, the PS2 will only play games within your region. For instance, if you own a North American PS2, you cannot play Japanese games. But you can easily bypass the lockout with HDLoader software. This program installs the PS2 game onto the PS2 hard drive."

Only the earliest models of the PS3 are region free actually.

"Unlike the Sony PS3, the PS2 will only play games within your region. For instance, if you own a North American PS2, you cannot play Japanese games. But you can easily bypass the lockout with HDLoader software. This program installs the PS2 game onto the PS2 hard drive."

well, reversal, all the versions of a PS3 can play Japanese games.

You do realize that if they gave us a game completely written in Japanese, we'd never be able to find the language change button, right?

Crazy @$$ Kingdom Hearts Fan frantically searching through his Kingdom Hearts settings: "Where the f*** is the f***ing English setting! Why the f*** did they do this to me?!"

^(As you can see, this particular fan doesn't know how to watch his mouth.)

You do realize that if they gave us a game completely written in Japanese, we'd never be able to find the language change button, right?

Most of the time, the language change button is written in the language you want to change it to.

And I thought this was English voices,not text.

I got that quote from an older article, but my point remains the same, if it is a japanese game, it wont work here. Unless you have a japanese ps2/ps3 then you need to get a voltage converter, because they run at 100V.

@ codeman You could get a mod for ur ps2 or order a jp ps2. I know with the ps2 that you dont need to get a converter, only a 2 prong power cable. As for the language thing....I think they should at less have English sub titles. That would not take up a lot of space. They could do this for the 1st version release, but then a lot of stuff would be missing or the game would take longer to come out. They could add an option in the Final Mix version to have things display in English and only release it in jp. I'm sure they know a good amount of people all ready import the FM versions of the games.

edit:

oh and as for the ps3 games, they are in blue-ray format. blue-ray dose not have region crap on it yet.