Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cellar Door

KHDays Do you like Xion?

I am neutral about Xion. Although, I was hoping to go a little bit more in depth of the other members and their history. Though I will know a little bit of Saix and Axel in BBS, the other members seemed to be just tossed aside. Didn't care for her NA voice over her JP voice(Japanese voiceover was better). Xion did do that leave and stay rountine was annoyed me through the game. Even though she was another Replica, I would think that Xemnas would have finished his goal of completing Kingdom Hearts in KH2, with help of Xion, Roxas and Sora with the number of heartless defeated in Days and in KH2. Though, much like Kairi is Sora's love interest, Xion was Roxas's love interest, though it WAS, and IS, freaky when Xion changed into Sora. With Xion in the game there was a reason for Roxas to leave Org. 13, which was explained. I think that we will see more of her in future KH games

I am neutral abt Xion too . I never disliked her but never liked her much either . More like I was sad abt her since in the end

she disappeared from everyone's memory (dunno if this counts as spoiler but I might do it as well xD)

. I just find her existence kinda random since there's no sign of her in kh2 . She was kinda used and tossed aside ;-; And she does confuse me many times cause she doesn't rly explain things . She's more like "I have to do this" and stuff and at one time she is determined and aggresive and the other she is this sweet lil girl thinking her friends . Kinda hard sometimes to read her mind . But yeah , I think she deserves to be put in other kh games . Seems kinda sad how Roxas in kh2 is like bff in the end with Namine and Xion is nowhere ;-;

I love Xion!

She had it the hardest out of everyone, but still did what she thought was right, unlike Axel. >:( She realized what Xemnas wanted and that it was WRONG!!! (hint hint, AXEL!) So, she sent Roxas out to fix everything! She was the only one to do the right thing.

And yes, it was VERY creepy when she truned into Sora. Me in multiplayer: "Hello, I'm Sora!"

Though it was interesting how Roxas went from being a zombie, to being close with Axel and Xion, to being a detective and seeking answers about himself, to wanting Xemnas's head on a silver platter. Though all of that made sense at points in story. Though Xion had her mood swings, Roxas kind of did as well

to be honest i really don't like her cause she is the one who ruined the relationship between axel and roxas and she acts like all cute and stuff like at the end SPOILER:she dies and touches roxas's face and another spoiler

Roxas:who else will i have icecream with?

Me:ISN'T IT OBVIOS AXEL DUH!!!!! HAVE U LIKE FORGOT ABOUT HIM!?

as soon as i saw her smile at roxas BAM!!! i knew she was going to ruin something between axel and roxas's relationship

I SOO agree with axel that she should've went bak with sora and i know i KNOW tht axel was jealous of xion YA HE WAS see thts why me and him r the same not really but u know feel the same thing except about u know about wat he said about roxas. i mean i like roxas but he dosn't make me feel like i have a heart(even though i have one)

I love Xion, Shes a misterious and awsome carecter, and I love how she

becomes a he-she at the end of the game O_O

But she's awsome, The way she cares for her friends, and how she wants the best for everyone.... its just awsome!!!!!!

But really, the

sora with boobies

creeped me out O_o

Xion's my second favourite character in the KH series (guess who my favourite is) Xion's awesome, and it's so sad when she dies at the end of 358/2 days. But it is kinda weird with the whole Sora-face he-she part at the end of days

I my self dislike her strongly. why i dislike her

1.) her story was made to be "sad" when really it's fluffy in comparison it other characters in the series

2.)She seems to not show no selfishness, neglect, or bout to other characters.

3.) her personality is nothing new. It's like a combination of Sora's and Kairi's. Her choices weren't different(oh sacrafice my self to save my friends how original).

4.The fact she turned Axel and Roxas into a trio was unneeded.

5.) oh the clich

@ clue42 - I have a comrade! :D

1. The scenario was written in a way that forced you to feel sorry for her. She spent the majority of the game angsting alone somewhere, or with her friends, blah blah blah.

2. She's too perfect. NEEDS MORE FLAWS!

3. Mary Sue. Even though Sora is a Gary Stu, his character is real enough to relate to. Xion? No, not really.

4. Inorite? Especially on Roxas' part. He spent all of his time talking about Xion, even with Axel. No wonder he looked pissed off when he found out Roxas started taking Xion up to their special spot while he was away. Roxas was seriously obsessed with her, and Axel was just "you're a friend of my friend so that automatically makes us BFFs. Screw you Saix."

5.Well, I have to give Kanemaki props for thinking of that since it was a pretty interesting concept, but despite what the secret reports say, no, I don't agree with Repliku being the failed replica. We already had someone awesome and unique, and while the expansion of the Replica Project would've been a great addition to the plot, it was just done completely wrong.

6. OMG YES. Thank you for derailing the plot Xion.

7. And thus spawned the crack pairing of Xion/Bed, the most canon pairing of all time xD When she was with the Organization, she spent most of her time...angsting on her bed. Then when she left with Riku, she spent most of her time...angsting on Riku's former bed in Hollow Bastion while he went off and did stuff elsewhere. So no, Riku/Xion fans, they didn't do anything scandalous and romantic with each other. Instead, he went off and did something productive with his time. Unfortunately, that didn't involve the thing he was supposed to do the moment he met Xion D:<

8. Do you want to know the reason for Riku acting OOC towards Xion? The novels state that he saw her as a part of Sora, so he treats her like he would treat the real Sora :

...I don't buy it.

@ clue42 - I have a comrade! :D

YYYEEEYYY!!!!!

2. She's too perfect. NEEDS MORE FLAWS!

At least Kairi has flaws(she's stupid :P)

5.Well, I have to give Kanemaki props for thinking of that since it was a pretty interesting concept, but despite what the secret reports say, no, I don't agree with Repliku being the failed replica. We already had someone awesome and unique, and while the expansion of the Replica Project would've been a great addition to the plot, it was just done completely wrong.

Agreed, but they didn't need to create a new character to introduce it. It could have just explained why Repliku exist(other than to fight Riku).

7. And thus spawned the crack pairing of Xion/Bed, the most canon pairing of all time xD When she was with the Organization, she spent most of her time...angsting on her bed.

You heard of ShioBed! Y'know I played part in creating the first fanfic for it

8. Do you want to know the reason for Riku acting OOC towards Xion? The novels state that he saw her as a part of Sora, so he treats her like he would treat the real Sora :

...I don't buy it.

So Riku would hold the real Sora in his arms and brush his hair...nope never did buy it. You wanna know how OOC he was in Days? In KH1 he was willing to sacrifice Pinocchio if it ment to wake up Kairi. Sooo why didn't he do the same for Sora?

YYYEEEYYY!!!!!

:DDDDDD

At least Kairi has flaws(she's stupid :P)

I give her more respect now that she's accepted and made peace with her uselessness and is going to stay behind for the next adventure.

Agreed, but they didn't need to create a new character to introduce it. It could have just explained why Repliku exist(other than to fight Riku).

Yes, agreed.

Actually this is a bit off topic, but I was reading a chapter from the Reverse/Rebirth novel and there was this part when Vexen was starting to make Repliku. Lots of pedo vibes o.o

You heard of ShioBed! Y'know I played part in creating the first fanfic for it

Really? That's awesome! It truly is the most canon pairing of the series ^^

Oh, by any chance, would you have a link to that fanfic?

So Riku would hold the real Sora in his arms and brush his hair...nope never did buy it. You wanna know how OOC he was in Days? In KH1 he was willing to sacrifice Pinocchio if it ment to wake up Kairi. Sooo why didn't he do the same for Sora?

I don't understand why, instead of just taking Xion back to Namine after defeating her in Beast's Castle, he just left her there and gave her the freedom to make her own decision. And then, when the recovery process stopped completely, he still let her do what she wanted.

And DiZ! Why didn't he order Riku to go out and capture Xion on Day 224 when he found out she was interfering with the memory recovery? Or Day 300? Why did he wait until Day 352? You sir, lied about taking your gloves off >:

I give her more respect now that she's accepted and made peace with her uselessness and is going to stay behind for the next adventure.

Just because she's staying back doesn't mean she wont have her own adventure again. ;D

And I think she would be staying back for long, because she's connected to two people that are needed to be saved by Riku.

Actually this is a bit off topic, but I was reading a chapter from the Reverse/Rebirth novel and there was this part when Vexen was starting to make Repliku. Lots of pedo vibes o.o

That's why i love Vexen

Really? That's awesome! It truly is the most canon pairing of the series ^^

Oh, by any chance, would you have a link to that fanfic?

http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/141920-xion-critics-lulz-club.html

It's under Xion/Bed chronicles spoiler tag

I don't understand why, instead of just taking Xion back to Namine after defeating her in Beast's Castle

He didn't know she was sora's clone all the way back then.

And DiZ!

Don't get me started on him! DiZ! The same man who came up with my favorite line "And if I'm a servant then you should consider yourself a tool at best." just sat around wile Xion was just running around wasting time!

Just because she's staying back doesn't mean she wont have her own adventure again. ;D

And I think she would be staying back for long, because she's connected to two people that are needed to be saved by Riku.

I'm hoping something happens (not another kidnapping) that will start her off on her own adventure at some point. C'mon Kairi, awaken your Keyblade~

That's why i love Vexen

Me too. Tis pure awesomeness :3

Now that is an excellent fanfic. Everyone was in character too ^^

He didn't know she was sora's clone all the way back then.

Bah, I still think the Keyblade and her appearance should've given him some kind of hint >:

Don't get me started on him! DiZ! The same man who came up with my favorite line "And if I'm a servant then you should consider yourself a tool at best." just sat around wile Xion was just running around wasting time!

I know! Why DiZ? Why? D:

I'm hoping something happens (not another kidnapping) that will start her off on her own adventure at some point. C'mon Kairi, awaken your Keyblade~

I've been wondering whether if Kairi gained Namines power over memories. That would help saving the character in which this thread it named after

Now that is an excellent fanfic. Everyone was in character too ^^

Thanks

Bah, I still think the Keyblade and her appearance should've given him some kind of hint >:

Days Riku=Stupid Riku

I know! Why DiZ? Why? D:

DiZ should've confronted Roxas at some point. That would had been interesting for the game.

Personally i think she is just a personification of Kairi from Sora's memories through roxas.

I think her intentions were for evil: but all around she: because of sora's memories taking up a "good memory" of a "good person" is not.

Which is why she listened to Riku as well: because Sora's memory of Kairi is that Kairi was a friend of riku's so obviously will be friendly and somewhat obedient to his advice.

Just what i'm thinking.

I liked her, she was a good addition to the storyline. I wish there had been more actual cutscenes (dubbed) to develope her character more though. Well I can always hope for the future.