Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't really think they would though. KH3 is a pretty well known thing in the gaming world at this point, but getting the release date out there when people are expecting gaming news, aka E3, would be way smarter to strike a bigger market than revealing it during an anniversary only fans really take note of. Not really saying it won't happen, but from a marketing standpoint it seems very unlikely.

Besides that, this article has no actual proof. Anything KH3 would be very welcome, but I'm not counting on it.

Not likely tbh. I mean tomorrow's the 16th Anniversary and we're sure to get something (world announcement at most) but I'll stick to the idea of what Nomura always does: New artwork piece revealing new, and also not so clear, information on it. But if by any chance it happens then it will be so out of nowhere that it will feel much awkard IMO. We'll know for sure tomorrow :D

I won't believe the article. It reeks of darkness... 

I'm already seeing so far a Twitter user disguised as the Official Kingdom Hearts Twitter. And the Official Kingdom Hearts Twitter has a checkmark right next to it's name, while that Twitter user didn't have one. I saw about 3 tweets saying between the lines saying: "I don't believe you".  

It's a clickbait article. (Can we call it an article since it's basically only a paragraph rather than a full article. It's something I would expect on our forum rather than a website.) There are no sources for the info. It's more of a hope from an author who just made $10 to get a paragraph to meet today's quota.

I would just wait until there is an article that has the release date in the title everything else is clickbait or wait until there is news on this website

Yeah, well, as hopeful as one could have been for a release date, these articles are almost always fake or clickbait, just to lure people into false hopes, ya know? The only trustworthy sources of info I trust are this site right here, and also KHInsider. Even though I'm not a member there, I know that that site is the only other site that has legit news alongside this site. Any other source of news from unfamiliar sites are most probably fake.

But hey, I'm sure we'll get the release date at E3, or possibly during the Orchestra Concert that takes place three days before! :3