Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dagesh Lene

Which Organization members will appear in each world?

Hmm good Question let's see

Xemnas and Ansem SOD: Twilight Town

Young Xehanort: Galaxy Toys

Vanitas: Monstropolis

Marluxia: Kingdom of Corona

???: Jungle Book (?)

Saix: Radiant Garden

???: Arendelle

Luxord: Cerenestia Spaceport

Terra Xehanort: Castle Oblivion

???: San Fransokyo

???: Mount Olympus

and 

Master Xehanort: Keyblade Graveyard

Hmm good Question let's see

Xemnas and Ansem SOD: Twilight Town

Young Xehanort: Galaxy Toys

Vanitas: Monstropolis

Marluxia: Kingdom of Corona

???: Jungle Book (?)

Saix: Radiant Garden

???: Arendelle

Luxord: Cerenestia Spaceport

Terra Xehanort: Castle Oblivion

???: San Fransokyo

???: Mount Olympus

and 

Master Xehanort: Keyblade Graveyard

If Larxene is one of them then I can see her in Mt. Olympus seeing how she has lightning powers and her personality is like the anti-thesis of a hero's.

If Larxene is one of them then I can see her in Mt. Olympus seeing how she has lightning powers and her personality is like the anti-thesis of a hero's.

Yes i love your Theory on Larxene (Speculation) in being Mount Olympus cause of Lightning and personality.

I honestly don't know! I mean, it's like you said, and as Soralam suggested! It seems that each Organization member will have specific ties to the world they will appear in, based on their personalities and their personal traits that identify with traits present in the worlds they appear in! So it could be that each Seeker could appear in each world to taunt Sora and friends, to goad them into a trap or whatnot. It's certainly interesting to think about, ya know?

Ansem and Xemnas are there probably because Twilight Town is a dual world, by the fact that it's not in the Light or Darkness, but the In-Between. Just like how Ansem and Xemnas are two pieces of two different beings (Xehanort and Terra), but not really pertaining to specifically one of them.

As for other Organization members, I'd say Luxord fits the Princess and the Frog, seeing how the Shadow Man also uses cards to alter time (the future/destiny of those he deceives).

Saix truly fits in Big Hero 6, also being a man who lost his "brother" (Axel) and went down a dark path (just like Hiro almost did).

Xigbar might fit into Frozen by the fact that, like Hans, he once was a man who deceived royalty (Ansem the Wise/Anna) and tried to obtain his goals by pretending to be a good guy to the kingdom (also, let's not forget we could see Elsa's fight scene with him replacing the Crossbowers, which would be dope).

And...yeah, those are the only ones I'd envision.

I think Isa would fit Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm under the notion that Isa still thinks he doesn't have a heart. This could be why Saix is still under Xehanort's influence. And if we connect it to the Dead Mans Chest plot, It'd make sense because Davy Jones is looking for his Heart. A motive that Saix has as well.

Edited by Finn and vigor

Larxene: Hercules

Young Xehanort: Toy Story

Marluxia: Tangled

Braig: Tron or another world

Isa: Big Hero 6

Vanitas: Monster Inc

Luxord/Demyx: Pirates of the Caribbean

Xaldin: Pocahontas

Vexen: Frozen

This is my guess :).

Edited by KH4Real