Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EaglesFan887

Post your favorite quotes!

"Did I became a true hero?"-Zack Fair,Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core.(*sniffs*Why did he had to die?!*cries*)

"You're as dumb as your drawings Wilfred."-Mary,Drawn to Life.(/shot)

"Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka."-Pacman.(I'm not jocking on this one)

"Just like mama!"-Mama,Cooking Mama.

"Belive it!"-Naruto.

"Friendship is like a chain.If it's strong,it can never be broken."-This one I invented it myself.

This is actually a quote from myself. I rather enjoy it.

"No one is born the way they die. The experiences each of us has changes our lives completely."

This is one I said to my EX friend.

"You could keep a secret. you could. you would know that if you were my friend."

"It's not raping if you like it"

"it was meant to be, but sadly never happened."

"the past is past, the future is here and the end is nigh."

"even though empty hearted they still have light"

"death is the only real best friend you have"

those are all mine :D

"People die if they are killed."

WIN!!! i saw a video with that!!! xDD

His philosophy is better then the Greek's.

Also, new quote:

"Was that... was that supposed to be a joke!? CUZ I'M NOT LAUGHING!"

"Well, you know, sometimes you have to lie about stuff. To keep yourself going, because you're afraid. Or to protect someone else, so they don't get hurt. Sometimes, even the things that everyone in the whole world thinks are true turn out to be lies. At the end of the day, though, it's not the lie that matters, but what you do after you tell it. Work hard enough, and you can make it true."- Hope Estheim.

"whoa Doc, this is heavy!"-Marty McFly

"Great Scott!" - Doc Brown

"I'm the Devil!"- Reaper, Ray Wise as Satan (& everyone other satan in film or telivision)

"ugh...Justin Bieber? THAT GUY IS CREEPY! Why do people love talantless hacks? seriesiously? what am I? Edward Culen? A chimpanzee? I'm telling you Mara, this generation is going striaght to hell"- Alec, SAMWINE GRAVES: The True Story of a Crazed Masked man.

"My misstress with the moster is in love..." Puck, Mid SummerNights Dream

""See yeah real soon."-Walt Disney, Jimmy MacDonald & Wayne Allwine as the mouse with a heart of gold.

"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life." - Herbert Henery Asquith

[1858-1928]

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." ~Mewtwo; Pokemon the First Movie

"One who knows nothing can understand, nothing." ~Ansem, Seeker of Darkness; Kingdom Hearts

"It's Over 9000!!!!" - Vegeta

"Neither can live while the other survives" (I think it's like that...) - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

"IT'S TIME TO DD-DD-DDDD-DUEL!!!" - Yu-Gi-Oh

"Some people f*ck at funerals. I cut off heads" - No More Heroes 2-Desperate Struggle

"Victory is imcomplete fool! You well never understnand our full poteinal!" Viktor Regan, FF PARODY PSA

"Terra...What have you done to this world?" Ven, BBS

"Thats Not Cool! Judging someone else whsoe different from you.

No, I;m looking for A- My older brother. He dressess like me. His name is Terra he's about his tall." Ven, BBS

"Theres Darkness? But how?" Terra

"The Sun sets just liek the heart." Xehanort

"Thunder! THUNDER! THUNDERCATS! HO!"

"It's like your own perosnal Slinkly Mike. When Brendon,Aaron, and Dan kissed Maria she somehow swapped their bodies in the prossess.' 'Okay I understand the body swapping park Marc but HOW THE HELL DOES THIS SITUATION REMIND YOU OF HAVING A PERSONAL SLINKY?!' 'Oh, well I thoguht we were talking about Aarons Pet Lizard it looks like a slinky"

"YOU CAN;T ECAPE ME SHOCKER! SHOCKER! I WIL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTH!"

Red Vs. Blue

___________________________________________________________________________________

Caboose-Time line? Time is not made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Tucker-Caboose, nobody likes you!

Caboose-I like me.

So many more quotes I could post, from just about anything, but honestly, there is far to many, and I am far too lazy.

"Puppies Eat Ice cream!" Caboose RvB (@ Comic-Con)

"Indians form outer space. BEST. MOVIE. EVER!" Caboose RvB (@ Comic-Con)

"no. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" -After I saw Twilight.

"i bet he's a scrabble nazi too. 'THAT ISNT A WORD EMMETT TAKE IT OFF THE BOARD' He like gets really pissed and throws the board across the room

'NO ONE IS RESPECTING THE GAME I AM GOING TO MY ROOM, GOODDAY, ALL OF YOU' and slams the door."

-Growing Up Cullen

"Dr.Blank the sbtitles seem to be out of control...oh and mosnsters are attackikgn New york...can I use the time machine?"

"Why do you do things today that You could do tomarrow?"

"Since a politician never believes whay he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word." Charles De Gaulle (1890-1970)

"You're never to old to become younger" Mae West (1892-1980)

"God has two dwellings: one in heaven, and one in a meek and thankful heart." Izaak Waltson (1593-1683)