Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just because that the game shows Sora and Riku, doesn't mean that you have the option to play as one of them first. It could be that the game starts off as playing as Sora, then you play as Riku, and so on and sou fourth

according to nomura, you switch characters through the game, like, you play a little as sora, than as Rik, then as Sora, etc etc etc.... so there really isn't an option.

How would character development occur then? Would each character have their own abilities and customization saved separately, or would they have the same growth, abilities and equipment?

Well...I did see somewhere that SE(Square Enix) said something bout having Sora and Riku twitch back and forth between the gameplay. But the games still being made, so maybe there change theres minds or something:p. If I "cloud" pick, I'd choose Sora. Never really liked playing as Riku very much...From the past the games, I thought Sora was better:3