Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Finn and vigor

Will twilight town be the tutorial or will Mount Olympus?

I've been seeing a lot of confusion within the community regarding how the Tutorial of KH3 will play out. So to try to ease those people I think i have a pretty good Idea how it will go. I personally believe Twilight Town is the tutorial, not Mount Olympus. However we will not be playing as Sora. I feel like people are blindly assuming that Sora will be the person we play as during the tutorial because i think we'll be playing as someone totally separate very similar to how KH2 played out. And that being Young Xehanort or Young Eraqus (my moneys on Eraqus). In the past Nomura has stated that the Chess Game cutscene present within the E3 2015 trailer was the very first cutscene you see when playing kh3 (most likely being after the Opening Cutscene). Now why would that be the case? Will we be getting some character development between the two at the very beginning of the game? I think we absolutely will but in the form of the tutorial. Besides, the room that the 2 are playing chess in looks like they are inside the Twilight Town mansion. Because you can see a window with a curtain right behind them and in the TT mansion there is a large window that looks very similar to the window where that curtain was present. What do you think about this?

Yeah it is a bit confusing on that, maybe Sora enters Twilight Town instead of Olympus because of Roxas but if that was the thing I rather wish Sora went the train there... But he has no motivation than so I guess Roxas.

My question more is.... How big will Twilight Town be? the worlds will be gigantic so I wonder how much they changed the town or opened more of the with with the Trains that actually might work better with canon, I can't imagen how Twilight town changes is such a short time.

I believe a year or two ago nomura confirmed that it will be a very short tutorial you're basically going to be dropped into action. And after the opening of the game and don't think twice the very first cutscene will be young xehanort and eraqus the 2015 trailer but just longer obviously.

My guess is on Mount Olympus is where the tutorial will be done at the tutorial will start at the very bottom of the mountain and as you work up the Mountain the more of the tutorial you unlock and complete. It isn't rocket science I mean Sora is going to Mount Olympus to basically train and get his power back (and probably unlock the power to transform his keyblade that he failed too do in Dream Drop)

so yeah put two and two together its obvious I mean it's pretty much going to be like DDD.

DDD had a very short tutorial.

Edited by RuDoe Ry

I'll go on a limb and say that Mount Olympus will be the tutorial stage for Kingdom Hearts III! I mean, think about it! Just because the conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus will be the beginning cutscene of the game doesn't mean that the tutorial will be with them. Odds are that the opening cutscene will be lengthy, and then it'll transition into the present day, where Sora, Donald and Goofy head towards Mt. Olympus, essentially picking off from where 0.2 ended when they went through the gateway towards said world!

Like RuDoe Ry stated, having Mt. Olympus be the tutorial stage would be the most logical thing, since he is indeed to recover his lost strength, and that can imply a tutorial stage in the works!

Kairi had better be the starting tutorial at Mysterious Tower or else I'm rioting lol. I don't care about playing as even Sora, Lea, or Riku first I just want to play as my gal Kairi first in the tutorial.