Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MikeMasi

The Days When New Information was Various

Does anyone remember the days when we received new information randomly? It wasn't just about the random conventions or conferences. Every couple of months a new world or element was announced in Japanese magazines, or we got a random trailer on Valentine's Day. I miss those days. 

It would also be nice to know more about Big Hero 6, and if it's still in the game?

And I'm still hoping for an announcement for a Frozen World. 

I personally don't remember those times because i've just recently started heavily following KH news but I think that its better that we know when to expect KH news rather than getting it spontaneously..the suspense of not knowing when the next bit of information will come kills me :(

It's 2018 , of course we are gonna be receiving news through Game events and conventions . Internet plays a big part in that, too. It's too difficult for news and trailers to come out randomly . Everything gets leaked .

As of today , Big Hero 6 is still in the game .I think so, at least .

Edited by Nick Sideris

Big Hero 6 still exists and will have some gameplay reveal alongside Frozen at E3. I'm positive of that much.

Yeah i'm surprised they didn't showed us the Footage for the D23 Japan Expo 2018 Trailer but we'll have to wait Till the next event to get Big Hero 6 Footage.

Does anyone remember the days when we received new information randomly? It wasn't just about the random conventions or conferences. Every couple of months a new world or element was announced in Japanese magazines, or we got a random trailer on Valentine's Day. I miss those days. 

It would also be nice to know more about Big Hero 6, and if it's still in the game?

And I'm still hoping for an announcement for a Frozen World. 

Yeah i remember those Days i miss Them i wished Japanese Magazines could do that Again you know show off a New World or Elements for Kingdom Hearts III.

Yeah i'm surprised they didn't showed us the Footage for the D23 Japan Expo 2018 Trailer but we'll have to wait Till the next event to get Big Hero 6 Footage.

Yeah i remember those Days i miss Them i wished Japanese Magazines could do that Again you know show off a New World or Elements for Kingdom Hearts III.

I believe Monster's Inc was planned for awhile, but I think they wanted it out of the way because of the huge leak.

Big Hero hasn't been shown yet simply because it was the last Disney world chosen for the game. It's pretty clear that is far behind in development in comparison to what we've seen so far.

I bet we'll see everything that Nomura wants us to see (aka Disney Worlds) in E3.

Big Hero hasn't been shown yet simply because it was the last Disney world chosen for the game. It's pretty clear that is far behind in development in comparison to what we've seen so far.

I bet we'll see everything that Nomura wants us to see (aka Disney Worlds) in E3.

Agreed on your Opinion i mean we don't know what the Rest of the Disney Worlds are going To be before the Game comes out.

I remember 2014..... the year nomura and square enix didn't even acknowledge Kingdom Hearts 3 existence... yeah that was the driest year we've ever gotten news it was a painful long year...

* Shivers *

God, I remember that too! *Shivers.* It was definitely a dry as heck season, the only thing tiding us over being the release of 2.5 and a small teaser of Kingdom Hearts III which had Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort speaking to each other about the Keyblade War, which, of course, ended up appearing in the E3 2015 trailer!

And well, with this being the official year of release for the game, I'm pretty confident that we're going to be getting more frequent bursts of news throughout the months leading to E3! I'm confident in it to be the case! :D