Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nukara Rikova

The connection between the Japanese and English versions of the song with the events Kingdom Kingdom 3 ?

What do you think is the meaning of the words of the new song. If I'm not mistaken and I understand English correctly. The song was about a "wedding"?

What could this mean? And how can the other words of the song be related to the plot of KH3?

I mean, the other two songs of the series barely have any connection to the actual plots of their games. Simple and Clean is about taking uneasy steps in a relationship and Sanctuary is about having a comforting place/person/state of mind to go back to and feel secure in.

You can make slight connections how some lines could be INTERPRETED as having a connection to the games, like "When you walk away, you don't here me say, please, oh baby, don't go..." could be likened to how in KH1 everyone is being separated or having to temporarily part ways in order to eventually get back home, or "You showed me how to see, that nothing is whole and, nothing is broken..." could be likened to how some Nobodies (like Roxas and Namine) are not as broken as they may think or how despite the fact that everyone in the game starts out separated they will ultimately find away back to each other and be whole again.

However, those are the ONLY connections to their actual games, and even then I had to sort of make them up. Never Think Twice may be very well similar in that its lyrics likely aren't meant to be taken as literally having any connection to the actual events of the game, but there may or may not be a few lines that could be interpreted as being reminiscent of some large overarching theme that the game has, like how KH1 was being separated but connected and KH2 was about coming back together and picking up the pieces.

Utada's songs are meant to be songs first, what she sings in them are meant to be relatable to every day life or whatever mood and image she's trying to go for. The KH games are no exception, she just happens to have a particular mood or mindset in mind when she's making songs for them, the lyrics are still largely about her or anyone she has in mind while making them.