Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nukara Rikova

Roxas as a member of the new Organization 13.

After it became known that Marluxia and Vanitas would be new members of the new Org13, I had a crazy idea about why Roxas (or even Xion) would not become the "ships" of Xehanort.This is strange and unjustified, but Nomura himself said that the faces of the new members of the organization "shock you." (And what else can be less shocking than not the appearance of Roxas as "Seekers of Darkness." Plus, this

What do you think about this theory ?

Do you think this is possible?

PS I apologize for my English.

Roxas is still locked away in Sora. I think Xemnas and Ansem show up to manipulate the moment Sora attempts to free Roxas, but Roxas is definitely not someone I would expect to see in the new Organization.

I think the bigger question is who should we expect with what we know already.

I think with what we know it's Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, Isa, Braig, Young Xehanort, Vanitas and maybe Marluxia, but I've got some doubts about him.

My biggest doubt is that Marluxia tried to betray the original Organization, but have we taken note that all vessels we are sure of have Yellow eyes?

At some point, both Riku and Roxas were candidates for joining the new organization, however, Young Xehanort has mentioned in Dream Drop Distance that Riku came to resistance to the darkness and Roxas became too aware of himself. Thus, Xehanort moved on with the list to pick Sora instead.

It would be weird to have Roxas joining the new organization after such words from an important scene in KH3D

Roxas is still locked away in Sora. I think Xemnas and Ansem show up to manipulate the moment Sora attempts to free Roxas, but Roxas is definitely not someone I would expect to see in the new Organization.

I think the bigger question is who should we expect with what we know already.

I think with what we know it's Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, Isa, Braig, Young Xehanort, Vanitas and maybe Marluxia, but I've got some doubts about him.

My biggest doubt is that Marluxia tried to betray the original Organization, but have we taken note that all vessels we are sure of have Yellow eyes?

but how could roxas ever come back? I mean if Roxas ever were to become full again would that not make sora also a vegetable again aswell? Than again it is at its core a fairy tail so there is going to be a happy end for all even if we have to bend t he rules a bit (though I would be fully fine with Roxas living inside and through sora seems a way more fitting destiny for the character whi already accepted the fact that this isnt his story)

but how could roxas ever come back? I mean if Roxas ever were to become full again would that not make sora also a vegetable again aswell? Than again it is at its core a fairy tail so there is going to be a happy end for all even if we have to bend t he rules a bit (though I would be fully fine with Roxas living inside and through sora seems a way more fitting destiny for the character whi already accepted the fact that this isnt his story)

Well Roxas is his own person. It was revealed in Dream Drop Distance that all of the Nobodies in the Organization had grown their own hearts over time. Which includes Roxas even though he also had Ven's heart in him. Sora will obviously fond some way to make it all work out in the end.

Quick edit here: Young Xehanort also noted that Roxas was a good candidate, but he became to aware of himself and went back to Sora. It's highly unlikely he would be a candidate at all because of his self awareness.

Edited by Hero of Winds