Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VenTheCodeMaster

KHCoM How to beat vexen

Get together an arsenal of fire based sleights, like Firaga or Mega Flare or something, and make sure you have a way to replenish those sleights again for later. Make sure you don't let him block any of your attacks, for example, rather than just casting Firaga while he is facing you, either jump up and then cast it or get behind him and cast it. If jumping up and casting it doesn't work, sorry, I haven't played the game for a bit.

You have to buy card packs from a moogle and pray to your local deity.

Yep, cuz most of the time those card packs screw you over, and sometimes you get lucky

well i did fight every heartless i saw, so i was a high level.

Yeah I do that for the most part, except for a few times, I might do that when I go through it on Proud Mode, that's gonna suck :

I know that everyone says use fire attacks for Vexen, but in all honesty spamming the hell out of sonic blade over and over will kick his butt to the point if you do it right he wont even hit you once. It works well for Larxene too.

(It works for proud mode too, in case anyone wants to know)

I know that everyone says use fire attacks for Vexen, but in all honesty spamming the hell out of sonic blade over and over will kick his butt to the point if you do it right he wont even hit you once. It works well for Larxene too.

(It works for proud mode too, in case anyone wants to know)

Awesome I'll try it when I go through that game on proud mode, I just say use fire because that's his weakness.

he second battle against Vexen is just as difficult as the first battle. He will use the same attacks and Sleights, so the same strategies can be used again to avoid them. Sora also should use the same deck he used during the first battle for the best chance of success, granted more cards can be added if Sora has increased his CP through battling Heartless before the battle. The only differences in this battle will be Vexen's two new Enemy Cards, the Air Pirate and Vexen, and a dangerous new Sleight. This new Sleight, Slide Break, will cause Vexen to elongate his Shield, increasing his attack range. He will then attempt to strike Sora twice before slamming the Shield down on the ground, creating an icy shockwave. Either Card Break the attack or chain several Dodge Rolls together to avoid it. While the Air Pirate Enemy Card will prevent Sora from Card Breaking Vexen's Item Cards, the Vexen Enemy Card has a particularly annoying ability. When it is used, Vexen will revive himself a single time after his first defeat, a great deal of HP restored to him. This will greatly increase the length of this all ready tedious battle, but do not fret, as the Vexen Enemy Card and its reviving capabilities will be Sora's prize for victory. As always, know when to heal, attack, and dodge. Be sure not to abuse Sleights and to use Enemy Cards wisely, and Vexen should fall in due time with only moderate difficulty.

Here's a video on how to beat him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjr90PLIPHI

he second battle against Vexen is just as difficult as the first battle. He will use the same attacks and Sleights, so the same strategies can be used again to avoid them. Sora also should use the same deck he used during the first battle for the best chance of success, granted more cards can be added if Sora has increased his CP through battling Heartless before the battle. The only differences in this battle will be Vexen's two new Enemy Cards, the Air Pirate and Vexen, and a dangerous new Sleight. This new Sleight, Slide Break, will cause Vexen to elongate his Shield, increasing his attack range. He will then attempt to strike Sora twice before slamming the Shield down on the ground, creating an icy shockwave. Either Card Break the attack or chain several Dodge Rolls together to avoid it. While the Air Pirate Enemy Card will prevent Sora from Card Breaking Vexen's Item Cards, the Vexen Enemy Card has a particularly annoying ability. When it is used, Vexen will revive himself a single time after his first defeat, a great deal of HP restored to him. This will greatly increase the length of this all ready tedious battle, but do not fret, as the Vexen Enemy Card and its reviving capabilities will be Sora's prize for victory. As always, know when to heal, attack, and dodge. Be sure not to abuse Sleights and to use Enemy Cards wisely, and Vexen should fall in due time with only moderate difficulty.

Here's a video on how to beat him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjr90PLIPHI

You can however, disable his annoying enemy card, by using the Parasitic Cage Enemy card, which nullifies any enemy card an enemy is using, a very handy card for this situation.