Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Alchemike

well,RIP Jump Festa

Well, at least February isn’t that far away :)

Also, they could drop some news on us unexpectedly from now till then if they wanted to, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up on that. I think the reason why they didn’t show us anything at JF was so we can shift our focus on that event in February, because I’m sure whatever they’re showing us is gonna be huge.

Edited by -Justin-

Oh, yeah. Several people, including myself. Looks like we're gonna have to wait for February after all.

I forced myself to think: "There's no KH3 in the lineup, there'll be D23 in february. They won't show anything at Jump because of D23"

Kept repeating this until I actually gave up on JumpFesta HAHAHAH

Gosh, it's almost like when they said they weren't gonna show anything that they meant it. Funny that.

It'll ramp up in the new year. Then we'll probably get a delay, but anyway...

I can't really blame people for at least hoping something would come out of it because it's not the first time they dropped information out of nowhere. And not the first time they've revealed something at Jump Festa either. Of course it's always best not to have too many expectations when nothing was announced, but I do understand a sliver of hope remaining, even against all odds.

Nomura said they'll take a short break after all and that they do not know when they will reveal the next bout of information. That really could have meant anything.

I just wouldn't hate on SE or Disney now just because there was nothing. In the end, there were no promises made and maybe that's for the best when some of the previous announcements ended up in a disaster. (Like winter news being one screenshot in the end, the D23 trailer only being shown at Jump Festa, Nomura claiming this year will be non-stop KH information in an interview,...)

It's a good thing they've been more cautious these past months with what they say. Because certain things were either blown out of proportion or something came up and the fans were disappointed. Even when Nomura said that people shouldn't be too excited since the D23 trailer was just an ordinary one and it ended up being the exact opposite, it's actually good. It's always easier to have fans be pleasantly surprised than raising unnecessary expectations and having those crushed.

Edited by Merilly