How did you find KH13.com?

How did you find KH13.com?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find KH13.com?

• YouTube.
    • Another Kingdom Hearts forum.
    • Friends.
    • Other.

[align=center]How did I find this website?

I had the unfortunate luck of tripping over my head and heels and colliding painfully with the wall at the bottom of my stairwell, and just as I was about to lose consciousness I noticed--out of the corner of my eye-- some strange light radiating from my mother's travel size laptop. I willed myself to stay awake for just a moment longer and crawled over to the small computer, stumbling a bit on my way. I turned the screen around and was greeted by...a pop up ad for cursors!

Intrigued, I was! But I would not click on the ad for I feared the risk of getting a virus. Head bent with sorrow, I clicked the red X at the corner of the ad and closed it forever. But under the ad hid an open some computer generated communication robot named Cleverbot! Still in mourning, I told the Cleverbot about my recent misfortunes and asked it what I should do. The Cleverbot told me I should go to some website called kh13!

I wondered why, at first, but curiosity got the best of me. For a great many weeks, I stalked the site with the domain name of "kh13" and was fascinated with the quality of the Birth By Sleep clips and the wonderful news provided. The threads in the forums set me off a bit, but I decided to brave it out and finally, FINALLY, I made an account.

And now I am here, sharing all this with you.

83[/align]

At first, I only came here to get clips for AMVs because (I'm not dissing them) kh-vids.net didn't have some game clips yet. Then, a week or so ago, after liking her dubs on Youtube, I befriended CodedbyDays and asked if we could do a joint dub. While talking about it, she asked if I was a member of this site. When I said no, she said that I should join, so... here I am. xD

At first, I only came here to get clips for AMVs because (I'm not dissing them) kh-vids.net didn't have some game clips yet. Then, a week or so ago, after liking her dubs on Youtube, I befriended CodedbyDays and asked if we could do a joint dub. While talking about it, she asked if I was a member of this site. When I said no, she said that I should join, so... here I am. xD

Yeah, I know I'm awesome.

XDDDDDDDD

Just searched kingdom hearts forum and though there were lots of others, "kh13" was the coolest name xD

I was looking for information about Birth by Sleep. I've been searching on Youtube for quite some time. And i only found the same information as always. Then i found goodman2008's youtube profile, and clicked on the link.

But i first registered a year later xD

Youtube, and im-axel-fear-me-now and Coded made me join but apparently I already had an account here, then I remembered that I used this site for clips

When I started out on my Org obsession I wanted clips to make videos with. I started using RealPlayer to download the cutscenes, but it took forever to convert them. So I read the descriptions and they all said, "Credit to kh13.com". I thought, might as well. So I typed in the adress, and after downloading nearly all of re: CoM, I saw they had a forum. I read a few topics, and the next day I decided to join. And that's pretty much it. xD

google xD searching about KH: Coded

Haha. Isn't that how it ALWAYS is? LOL Hope you found what you needed! :P

My sister told me about it. I have no clue where she found it. ;)

But I enjoy this site a lot. I frequent it..... a lot. xD