628 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find KH13.com?

• YouTube.
    • Another Kingdom Hearts forum.
    • Friends.
    • Other.

i found it in youtube

i was looking for a 358/2 days walkthrough desperately

and one that was actually complete at that time...

and well every time the beginning of video began the little

kh13.com got me curious from watching it over and over and over again

i looked here for a while and saw that like all kh information and videos were here

so i signed up :)

now i can't stop visiting it xD

I was looking through YouTube videos and I came across the link in the description and decided to check it out. Using the site to get clips for my AMV's, I decided to become a member. So, here I am :D

DChiuch. Your the reason, lol. I checked out your 358/2 Days Playthrough (which infact come out before any walkthrough/playthroughs of it). And at the start of your video, it would say KH13.com. So a month later, I decided to check out the website and it was just like Heartstation. While Heartstation was down, I decided to join here because I was bored and it seemed like fun. Now I am addicted to this site like crack and heroin....and some steroids...and some pot...-drools-

Whoa, just kidding (I don't take any drugs. Besides I can't stand the smoke from a cigarette, and I guess that goes for the smoke from pot and other drugs because I never seen anyone do illegal drugs, lol)

I actually came across this site thanks to youtube. I was looking for KH 2 Boss Battles.

Many of the videos credited this site for the footage, I became curious and well....here i am.

i first saw this on youtube, and i pretty much stalked it for like, 5 months. then i saw that there was a thread about xion fandubs and that mine was on it. in truth, originally the only reason I joined was to thank axel for saying that my dub was good. (and for that i give you a cookie)

...and then I got addicted.