How did you find KH13.com?

How did you find KH13.com?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find KH13.com?

• YouTube.
    • Another Kingdom Hearts forum.
    • Friends.
    • Other.

Well,oneday i was searching in the internet for kh3d info. searching when it will come out the so this site popped up.but what caught my eyes was that it had a countdown for it to come out,was at 80-something days at that time.so i just kept coming here to see the timer,then near the end of the timer i saw for the first time a poll and god nows i luv ansewring questions!!!!! :D so i made an account got curious then stayed when i saw the music here.So thats my kh13 story........................not very exciting.

Hi everyone, and welcome to the users that recently signed up. I was just wondering, how did everyone find this site?

LOL,hi webmaster ur sounding great today :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u going to make another countdown for 1.5 right?

I helped make it http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

yes u did for that i thank u. :D ur da second best cuz webmaster gotta be first :) Edited by OkashiraKenrex

I was just surfing by the web to search for some information about Kingdom Hearts.So I found a book 'Kingdom Hearts Ultimania' has more information about the game.So I find many website but most of them I'm not setisfied until I found this website 'KH13'.It got more information that I could know the story better.So I decided to join as a member to know more.Finally this is the coolest website I ever sign up for.

I was browing around on YouTube. That I remember and then found the link to your site and decided to sign up. I've actually been reading updates for a while now, but haven't had the time to do anything until now.

Light Yagami?

I think I was going on google looking for kh3d news and interviews and saved the page. 6 months later and I finally made an account

Edited by No. i

Google. I forget what I was looking for exactly, something dealing with the games (obviously) and such. Halfway typing in KH in the search engine I found this site, clicked and checked it out for a couple months before joining this summer xD

I liked khinsider on facebook and i saw a comment for something from burnsideking asking people to join so he could win the MOM edition of  DDD. and i did it for him. :P

I wasn't tempted to come here at first, but I found KH13 while watching Everglow's original KH3D Walkthrough back in October. But I kept seeing the same message over and over in the descriptions of his videos, so eventually I came here. I was mostly interested in the soundtracks and news at first, but on one good day I registered. 

Stumbled onto this website because of looking up Kingdom Hearts wallpapers for my computer (On google, go figure). Stalked this website for a while and figured "eh... why not make an account. No harm right?"And so I did. Hello to the community! Please don't hurt me.