How did you find KH13.com?

How did you find KH13.com?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find KH13.com?

• YouTube.
    • Another Kingdom Hearts forum.
    • Friends.
    • Other.

I saw it in youtube many time before but didn't care but when I get into the site (dunno how forgot I think from google when I was searching for kh news site ) , I started getting in everyday , after that I made an account

WELL

If You Want To Hear About The Epic Discovery Of KH13 By Me GulleDesign Then I Will Tell You If You Do Not I Will Tell You The Epic AnyWAY. One Day A God Was Having Difficulty With His Math Homework So He Was All Like "D$HIT, D$HIT, HELP YOUR GOD WITH HIS MATH HOMEWORK" And DChiuch, Being The Promotional Whore He Is Was Full0n Like "ONLY IF YOU GO TO MY EPIC SITE COS IT'S REALLY EPIC" So Three Years Later The Epic God Who Is Actually GulleDesign (Epic Twist) Went To The Site And Now The Epic Continues Into The Future Of GulleDesign At KH13.C0M.

I found KH13 from KH2.co.uk, and youtube. I didn't go onto this site after someone told me about this site cause I always saw it, but didn't pay attention to it, mainly from KH2.co.uk, I saw sources from KH13 but didn't check it out.