How did you find KH13.com?

How did you find KH13.com?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find KH13.com?

• YouTube.
    • Another Kingdom Hearts forum.
    • Friends.
    • Other.

In the before times, I simply Google searched 'Kingdom Hearts news' and generally came up with two options - This and KHInsider. Gradually, I drifted to this site, although I return to Insider sometimes, too. But I never joined it's forum. 

Edited by Kaweebo

To be honest I visited KH13 a lot to download video clips for my AMV's-- here and kh-vids.net. But for some odd reason I felt more drawn here, eventually I actually started browsing the site and learned that KH had it's own manga! (Big time anime/manga lover/nearly an otaku) and I was reading updates and news about kh posted for a long time to this day until finally I decided that I really wanted to be a part of this community. :D Chat with others who weilds the same passion of love for Kingdom Hearts as I do-- because quite frankly, it's that fun when you're the only who LOVES Kh..

I got banned from Khinsider.com for not getting well with the admins. Which is crazy because I never did anything. So I went online and types in Kingdom Hearts forums and this was the first one to pop up. So really im kind of glad I left that site. Bunch of whiners and idiots. Literally you post once on that site and they hunt u down and make u feel terrible inside.

I got banned from Khinsider.com for not getting well with the admins. Which is crazy because I never did anything. So I went online and types in Kingdom Hearts forums and this was the first one to pop up. So really im kind of glad I left that site. Bunch of whiners and idiots. Literally you post once on that site and they hunt u down and make u feel terrible inside.

This is actually fact, those poor new members  

Hi everyone, and welcome to the users that recently signed up. I was just wondering, how did everyone find this site?

I was on Youtube watching KH-related videos and I was curious what the "KH13.com" that was shown at the beginning was. So, I typed it into the search bar and boom: I found the site.

I found it through my friend CyborgHD13. He told me we post a LOT of good questions on here and news about the upcoming stuff like KHIII. It seems really great so far, and I'm happy to be apart of it :)

I am a very big fan of Kingdom Hearts, and I was trying to find a good Kingdom Hearts website. So it was between this or KingdomHeartsInsider. (But I don't like how they display everything. xD