Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Cyber Shaman

is ventus roxes's true form

(to me) ventus is roxes true form but not his nobody because ventus was a nobody after vantes was defeated but he he hold half of sora's heart thats why they call him sora's nobody. you see roxes is ventus but he lost his memories about the keyblade war.later though he remembers some about the war

(to me) ventus is roxes true form

Well, yes and no. Both Ven and Sora are Roxas' true selves, but at the same time, they are also their own person.

but not his nobody because ventus was a nobody after vantes was defeated

Nobodies are born when strong hearted people become a Heartless. The body and soul they leave behind will then begin to move about and act on their own. This is a Nobody. Since Ven had a heart of pure light, he was unable to produce a Heartless, and thus unable to produce a Nobody. Besides, his body and soul are in the Chamber of Awakening anyways.

Roxas is Sora's body and soul, taken on Ven's appearance due to having his incomplete heart, which Sora's body used as a blueprint to reshape itself. Hearts are what make you you after all.

but he he hold half of sora's heart thats why they call him sora's nobody.

Read above please.

you see roxes is ventus but he lost his memories about the keyblade war.later though he remembers some about the war

The Keyblade War took place long before Ven was even born.

Thats a good point but i'm kinda of confused by ur wording its like ur saying ventus is sora's nobody but thats wrong ventus can not be a nobody because even if he had half of soras heart he still had a half of his own heart but the part about roxas could be true that he is ven but he appears to look like ven because he had his heart however he was made from sora's body

Thats a good point but i'm kinda of confused by ur wording its like ur saying ventus is sora's nobody but thats wrong ventus can not be a nobody because even if he had half of soras heart he still had a half of his own heart but the part about roxas could be true that he is ven but he appears to look like ven because he had his heart however he was made from sora's body

Ven's and Sora's hearts are separate. They each have their own. Just saying.

Ven's and Sora's hearts are separate. They each have their own. Just saying.

Ya i know that sorry if it sounded like i didnt

really i guess im a little paranoid sorry

Heck don't worry about it, there is constructive criticism and unnecessary criticism, sometimes it's hard to distinguish

(to me) ventus is roxes true form but not his nobody because ventus was a nobody after vantes was defeated but he he hold half of sora's heart thats why they call him sora's nobody. you see roxes is ventus but he lost his memories about the keyblade war.later though he remembers some about the war

Roxas is not Ventus. Roxas is the product of Ventus.