Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xray0698@yahoo

KHBbS Almost lost interest.

When I bought the Jap Version of BBS in June I was extremely excited throughout when I was playing for the whole entire game and when I bought the Eng version of BBS, I was extremely excited as well

Aqua's scenario bored me as well, because:

1. I had already gone through each world twice. Going through a third time was really pushing it.

2. She really has no story of her own, and even then, it's the least interesting imo.

3. Even though I wipe each area clean of Unversed before moving on to the next, she does pitiful damage anyways. Really a pain in the ass once you start Deep Space :

But the game as a whole? Not really.

I've read across the net with people having issues with Aqua whether it be because of her storyline or her game play. To be honest, I really enjoyed playing as Aqua. I found the game extremely easy with Aqua and I was really good at using her. It was Ventus where I had all my issues with. Seriously, I couldn't play this kid well to save my life. Final boss for him, I felt I was getting my teeth yanked out each time. And to me, his worlds were annoying, a pain in the ass, and just poorly planned. Terra was just as good as Aqua in my opinion. But I was never disappointed with this game. I enjoyed the difficulty I had with Ventus so much that I decided to take on all optional bosses with him first. Let's just say at the moment MF isnt going well, but I still enjoyed everything that this game has sent flying my way. 'Cept bibbitybobbityboo.

i got bbs when on the friday after it came out because i hadn't had time to get it yet. while im at the store my mom said she'll get it for me, then we get home and she said i couldn't have it till my birthday, a week before christmas

I was exstatic when I got it and played as Terra, but I kind've hit a brickwall once I had to move on to Ven....It took me a couple of days to finally comit to playing as him. xD Once that was done...it took me forever to level Aqua up to level 3! That....pissed me off. xD And having to go through the same cutscenes a 3rd time was kinda....rawr...but it was interesting just to see the different pov's. xD

I bought BBS on day 2, and I beat it in 6 days. After that I never picked it up again, I tried, but I just wasn't into it. Then a month later, I was bored so I started playing again, I beat MF with Aqua, last saturday, then I restarted Terra's story, I beat it friday, now Im on Ven. So after Ven, I'll have blank points.

So, I LOVE BBS just like any other KH story but I guess I WAS expecting a little bit more. Terra's story was really unexciting to me, for some reason. Aqua's story made me feel a lot better plot-line wise though, maybe because she was the last one I played as. I am in love with the gameplay though. Just a little disappointed with the story. But it still pwns. :D

i agree with Reversal. aquas story was all TERRA OMG THE DARKNESS OMG. and then having to go through all the worlds 3 times was stupid but it did make sense and tied it all together. if they went to different worlds, how would each of them know what went on in each others story. hhhhmmmm? 8 |