Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khfan02

KHBbS atlantica in bbs?

Terra.in.fish.form.

*nose bleed*

Also I think Terra, Aqua, and Ven know more about keyblades than King Triton would. Seeing how they had a master to learn from unlike Sora. King Triton would have known way more than Sora and therefor be useful to Sora.

King Triton knows much about the keyblade do we get to know that in KHI cuz i haven't played it :(

Yep in KH1 he wants Sora away from Atlantica because he's heard the keyblade brings about ruin and destruction

Also I think Terra, Aqua, and Ven know more about keyblades than King Triton would. Seeing how they had a master to learn from unlike Sora. King Triton would have known way more than Sora and therefor be useful to Sora.

Yeah basically cause he's heard of the keyblade and no other disney character had (apart from Mickey's lot) everyone assumed that Terra would go to Atlantica in BBS and create ruin, and that would make King Triton wary of the keyblade in KH1.

Wish they did now, would have been an epic storyline :

Tbh I thought Terra was going to be a lot more misguided evil than he was. I can agree I wish he did wreck havoc on Atlantica and maybe a few other worlds. It would have spiced up BBS by a lot. But we know Disney wouldnt want their creations being harmed. Don't blame them really.

Atlantica in KH1 was too confusing, I got lost all the time -.- but if they would've included it and made the place a little smaller I would've liked it!

I honestly thought that it would be, since Triton knew about the Keyblade and all. =/

But that would have been cool.

As long as there wouldn't be any singing. Please, spare us! DX

A while back when I was dying of boredom, I actually bothered to sit through the entirety of the third Little Mermaid movie. And back then...there was singing! D:

But anyways, even if Atlantica was included, I doubt Disney would've used that old threat again.

I honestly thought that it would be, since Triton knew about the Keyblade and all. =/

But that would have been cool.

As long as there wouldn't be any singing. Please, spare us! DX

A while back when I was dying of boredom, I actually bothered to sit through the entirety of the third Little Mermaid movie. And back then...there was singing! D:

But anyways, even if Atlantica was included, I doubt Disney would've used that old threat again.

THERE'S THREE OF THEM?! O_o

Yeah. The original, the sequel with Ariel's annoying daughter, and the third which is actually a prequel to the entire series that made Triton even more of an @$$. It was the worst hour and a half of my life D:

Yeah. The original, the sequel with Ariel's annoying daughter, and the third which is actually a prequel to the entire series that made Triton even more of an @$$. It was the worst hour and a half of my life D:

Exactly why I don't watch those...Those old Disney movies drive me insane! However some of the newer ones are good...Some...

Exactly why I don't watch those...Those old Disney movies drive me insane! However some of the newer ones are good...Some...

It's the opposite for me. I like the classic Disney movies, but imo, the newer ones really leave something to be desired.

no not that place

no not that place

Ven, in merman form, and singing owo just like in KH2

God that'd be so... so... -faints-

IKR? *-*

but Terra fighting there wouldn't make so much difference there

and Aqua would get riddiculous

Oh dear lord! Why did they have to make a third!?

Hurry, cleanse yourself by listening to the radio or something! >.<

I hope not. That world in KHII was just fail. D=

I listened to MF's theme. It worked like a charm :D

I listened to MF's theme. It worked like a charm :D

For me it seems like I enjoy the music from secret bosses, like the Unknown in KH1, the music played for most of the Data bosses that were in Kh Com, Mysterious Figure, Vanitas's Sentiment, they are all so epic!