Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

do you think we're going to see Kingdom Hearts III at Tokyo Game Show?

It's only been two months since the last reveal. Personally, TGS may be one of the biggest places where KH3 can be at, but looking at SE's lineup, KH3 is nowhere to be seen. I'm thinking we won't see KHIII again until D23 Japan in February, though Jump Festa could still have something.

I think we are going to see it but I doubt we will see a new world.

A trailer is still possible, where we can see parts of Tangled and Baymax and maybe more of Toy Story. Also, new designs for Riku and Kairi.

If a trailer is not the case, I expect at least new information in interviews or confirmation for Utada Hikaru.

Something I would like to see is KH 2.8 DLC, but chances are small.

Edited by Komali

At most, they might mention it. I can see them doing a surprise announcement type thing, though. Again, after all, Nomura said we would know what every Disney world is before release in 2018. 

It's only been two months since the last reveal. Personally, TGS may be one of the biggest places where KH3 can be at, but looking at SE's lineup, KH3 is nowhere to be seen. I'm thinking we won't see KHIII again until D23 Japan in February, though Jump Festa could still have something.

That line up is subject to change. We may see KHIII, we may not. I won't be angry not to see it there.

Maybe a bit disappointed, though.

There's always the chance that Kingdom Hearts III could make a surprise showing, because after all, Kingdom Hearts has almost always, if not always, appeared at Tokyo Game Show, so maybe we'll get a new screenshot, or perhaps even gameplay footage of San Fransokyo and whatnot! The point is, Kingdom Hearts III should be there in some form! I won't be disappointed if it doesn't appear, but knowing Square and Nomura, they do love to surprise us! :3

At most, they might mention it. I can see them doing a surprise announcement type thing, though. Again, after all, Nomura said we would know what every Disney world is before release in 2018. 

Wait you're right i mean it's not too late for the Disney Worlds to be announced before the Release in 2018 i mean we still got time for at least a few More Disney Worlds announced before 2018's Release right?