Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Doco56

KHUX I'm not sure what to do rn, basically stuck.

Basically I'm up to the (first?) Cerberus mission and I genuinely can't do shit to him. My medals just simply aren't strong enough and I don't know what to do next in this game xD

Any advice would be great. If you need to see my current builds then you'll have to let me know, because I'm making this post on my iPad and I play the game on my phone.

The best bet might be to upgrade your keyblade. That'll give you better stat multipliers. Otherwise, try and pull for better medals, if you have the jewels. The deal at the moment has some good medals that help you at this point. I hope this helps somewhat :)

Hmm... With the current Medals in the game, it should be easy to beat Cerberus.

Can you list down Tier 3 and above Medals that you have? Only Tier 3 and above. If there are guilted Medals, write down the guilt percentage. You don't have to take screenshots, just list them down.

And since it's against Cerberus, you're using Three Wishes, right? What's the Keyblade level?

And since it's against Cerberus, you're using Three Wishes, right? What's the Keyblade level?

Okay so in regards to this, I need one more orichalcum to upgrade three wishes to the next level, which I believe will unlock the 5th slot, however, I can't get another orichalcum because I can't progress in the missions :/

Okay so in regards to this, I need one more orichalcum to upgrade three wishes to the next level, which I believe will unlock the 5th slot, however, I can't get another orichalcum because I can't progress in the missions :/

Ahh, that old conundrum of early F2P KHUx. Have you joined a party yet? Friend medals of good players might be able carry you. That's what i did for the longest time