Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What do the big kids of kh13 like to drink? I like skyy vodka with various chasers mainly garnished with fruit or desserts. Like i had a cookies and cream oreo with skyy vodka it was really good and I had the eevee drink in the video:

It was very sweet and delicious.

I also like jack Daniels honey whiskey. I'm not much for beer thh, it gotta taste good.

I also had sweet watermelon sit in vodka for 15 minutes in the fridge it was so refreshing it had completely changed the way I view watermelon forever.

Edited by Sigrun

Nothing, because I'm too scared of drinking alcohol. I'm too concerned about my health and well-being... And I am my own designated driver. 

I just drink Ginger Ale, Root Beer, Non-Alcoholic Sparking Grape and Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Apple Cider.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Sweet. You guys have a variety of tastes. That's awesome and unique :)

Ooh I also think i have had a 'job on the beach.' it maybe basic of me but I do like a nice screw driver. I prefer my chasers to be natural no powdery stuff, it's gross.

Sometimes when I have to be sober I prefer a black tea or cold water.

I've never been to a bar or anything since I've only just reached drinking age, and I can't drink because I'm currently on medicine, but when I could, I only had hard stuff. My favorite that I've had so far is Coconut Malibu- The hardest I've had was I think 101 Proof? I don't like beer- can't stand it. So usually if I'm drinking, it's too actually get drunk- which I only plan to do maybe once every two months- Don't want to kill myself, and don't want to start an addiction.

Anything and everything!

I tend to go for beers because it's cheap and easy. I try and roll at higher ABVs; anything under 7 ain't worth my time. Generally you'll find that in your stouts and your triple IPAs, so I tend to lean dark. When you get to the hard liquors I love me a good scotch, neat.

Really I'm good with anything, even some fruity concoction nonsense.

I don't like alcohol. I didn't have a drop of it until I was 21 and then when I tried some it didn't taste very good. My mom and cousins like Spotted Cow and it isn't too hard to get because I live an hour south of Wisconsin.

My mom and step-dad always tease me about how sweet/fruity drinks, such as Palm Bays are my 'signature drink' ever since I was 19. My family were at my step-dad's summer work party where they had a little bar set up. There was four different flavours of Palm Bay, and being young back then, I wanted to try all four flavours. To make a long story short, I've learn my limit of alcohol consumption the hard way... 

Other than that, I mostly drink non-alchoholic beverage such as tea (especially herbal or non-caffinated), water, soda, etc.

Edited by Songbird Rebel